No announcement yet.

I've been approaching women all wrong!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been approaching women all wrong!

I need to go after the ones in relationships.

If she's single, I'm competing against the whole world. If she has a boyfriend then it's only one!

Duh.

My old response, exhibited here, was so wrong:

Thanks, Apolyton
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      I need to go after the ones in relationships.
      You need to go after the ones who will blow you for ten bucks
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

*sigh*

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
        [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

I read the title and at first thought "FINALLY!"

Read the post. Deeply regretting it.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

how do you think we feel? we've been reading what is essentially the same thread from him for the last ten years.
            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

still in love with his mother is all
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

I can't even wrap my head around the magnitude of this stupidity.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Women branch from man to man like monkeys in the trees. Monkeys don't let go of one branch until they've firmly grabbed another. This is just to take advantage of their tactics.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Hey Speer, you should inform your Mom about your plan and see how long it lasts, lol

Comment

Response to title: Yes! Yes you are! The first part of recovery is admitting that you have a problem!
                      Response to post:

Comment

we should archive all his threads about women and then send them to his future wife, sooner or later he is going to jag one, before its too late

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	wtf-guy.gif
Views:	2
Size:	292.7 KB
ID:	9094556

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Women branch from man to man like monkeys in the trees. Monkeys don't let go of one branch until they've firmly grabbed another. This is just to take advantage of their tactics.
                            You still miss the fundamental point. Why would a woman dump anyone for you?
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              we should archive all his threads about women and then send them to his future wife, sooner or later he is going to jag one, before its too late
                              That's his ulterior motive for trying to become a jarhead reserve officer. With luck, at least one of the camp followers looking for free government bennies via a "contract marriage" won't pick up on the "reserves" part until it's too late.
                              When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Working...
                              X