We Told You So: The New "Obamacare Sux" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post

Your argument is that the democratic party was too conservative for Obama. I'm done.
    It wasn't that long ago. How could you have forgotten the blue dogs?

Also, contrary to the republican party, democrats are less likely to vote lock-step with a democratic president or against a republican one.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      I have a delusional hope that Obama isn't going to fine me for not buying insurance (or rather, not going on medicaid) that I wouldn't be able to use anyways.
      He will send Alpert for you.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
        Yeah, yeah... In 2010 it was going to be in 2011, then 2012, and now that it is 2013 the horror stories are just around the corner in 2014.

You're worse than a broken clock because those are at least right twice a day.

The worst parts of Obamacare were always scheduled to begin in 2014. The law was designed that way to push the impacts past the 2012 presidential election and to game the CBO deficit impact projections by having ten years of increased revenues and only six years of increased expenditures over the 10-year projection window.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
          It wasn't that long ago. How could you have forgotten the blue dogs?
          This. Conservative Democrats in the Senate (who are now largely gone thanks in part to their votes in support of Obamacare) killed single payer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post

The worst parts of Obamacare were always scheduled to begin in 2014.
            And yet each year since it passed you and your buddies have predicted next year was the year where all sorts of bad things will happen because more people have health insurance. You've been wrong so consistently for so long you just don't have any creditability left. "Bad stuff on a massive scale will happen in 2010! Opp, I meant 2011! Opps, 2013! Maybe 2014?"

We're still waiting for those secret death panels your side kept claiming were in there. Will those finally happen in 2014? You guys lost all creditability long ago when you started screeching lies like that.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              And yet each year since it passed you and your buddies have predicted next year was the year where all sorts of bad things will happen because more people have health insurance. You've been wrong so consistently for so long you just don't have any creditability left. "Bad stuff on a massive scale will happen in 2010! Opp, I meant 2011! Opps, 2013! Maybe 2014?"
              Are you actually retarded? I dare you to find me saying before 2013 that "next year" will be the year where Obamacare starts causing problems.

Comment

Are you actually retarded? I dare you to find me saying before 2013 that "next year" will be the year where Obamacare starts causing problems.
                your aunt was hot back in the day

and dangerous

i like that

too bad she's old and wanted by the fbi
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Holy ****. Ya'll used to have 1000k+ threads on serious topics? I can't believe it.

Comment

Holy ****. Ya'll used to have 1000k+ threads on serious topics? I can't believe it.
                    Sadly, we never had serious threads about counting ...

Comment

• My Ins was increase by $115. plus some change per month starting Feb 1, 2013. Total now is over 500.00 per month, and I'm on Fed Health (FHBP) with Kaiser. Retired Feb Emp.

Comment

Working...
                      X