X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, USA #1 USA 1!@!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      What is "metabolically healthy", and how is being fat not a factor in it? Also, "fit" is relative to the challenges faced towards some end. The most primal function of all life is to procreate, and so I would have to say that all virgins (sans Mary, Mother of Jesus) are by definition unfit. Indeed, Al is seemingly less fit than the fattest man who ever lived, Jon Minnoch, who was able to father 2 children.

(I am also similarly as unfit.)
      I would assume "metabolically healthy" is referring to the absense of diabetes, Crohn's Disease, hypothyroidism, and other similar conditions.
      When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Did you know there's a high correlation between excessive exercise and mental health issues?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

This is so strange. I don't like fat and according to me fat is not good but after reading this article from CNN i am shocked. Anyway its a new information for me. Thanks for the sharing. I will keep this information in my knowledge.

Comment

Working...
          X