We need an armed guard on every firetruck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Felch View Post
    I always hated Big Bird. What was his special power? Gumbi could stretch, He-Man was master of the universe or something, and Big Bird was just big. Not building sized big, but adult sized big. So lame.
    Big bird can talk and say things about how kids need to share, study hard in school, and treat each other nicely.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• And let's not even get started on the awesomeness of Pokemon ......
      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• There's only 150 of those.

Spoiler:
        Okay, yeah, fine, 151, NEEEEEERRRRD

e: Wolfram alpha doesn't have a query for "number of original pokemon"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
          Reported.
          Please don't abuse the report post button for ridiculous things.

Thanks.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

• That's why this place are going down the drain

In the good ole days of the brutal Ming tyranny such bad behaviour would have had way worse repercussions
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO View Post
              I've always found myself being more polite when speaking to people holding a gun.

The U.S. already has one of the highest, if not highest, percentage of its population in prison.

The problem isn't people with guns...it is a cultural breakdown.

More laws aren't needed...more effort needs to be put into breaking the cycle of violence and hopelessness that fuels all types of violence.

I dare say that if the killer in CT had doused the kids with gasoline and set them afire that no one would be discussing banning gasoline...they would be discussing the real issue (hopefully!)
              One of the underlying reasons for higher level of violent crime, is poverty. Among developed nations, United States has a very high proportion of its population living in poverty.

And then the other part of the problem, is the state of mental health care.
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Poo won't stop coming out of my ass, so I'm refusing to wait until I get to the toilet.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  One of the underlying reasons for higher level of violent crime, is poverty. Among developed nations, United States has a very high proportion of its population living in poverty.

And then the other part of the problem, is the state of mental health care.
                  Violent crime has continued to fall despite the great bush recession.

People with mental illness are more likely to be victims than perpetrators.

NEXT
                  Last edited by Sava; January 4, 2013, 04:17. Reason: I need to get on this "mrfun is stupid" train
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                  X