• Show
Clear All

yeah, nice butt

tongue punch that

Comment

shower first
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Damnit Sava, you've made me agree with Reg, you ****!

Comment

The first was fun. Second was OK. Stopped watching the third halfway through when I realized, in the middle of a car chase, that I hadn't the slightest idea what was happening. I'm not entirely sure it was even a car chase; it might have just been a bunch of quick-cut stock footage of cars driving.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I honestly have not watched one all the way through. I fell asleep during the first and the others just couldn't maintain my interest long enough for me to keep watching. I haven't even bothered with the latest one.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
              Damnit Sava, you've made me agree with Reg, you ****!
              my work here is finished
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Haven't seen the new one yet. The books were great. The movies were totally different except for the amnesia and the name of the woman who helped him. The movie plots were typical Hollywood capitalism-and-CIA-are-evil crap. The fight choreography was good, and the way Bourne avoided traps and out-thought the goons was pretty good, too.

I've been trying to find video of the 1980's miniseries that used the book plots.
                (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

what about Band of Brothers Sava?
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Band of Brothers is pure awesome.

Comment

Concentrated and distilled awesome.
                      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

I just re-watched the series - also found out Private Blithe did not die in Normandy
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                        X