Portal 3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal 3!

I had fun in high school making physics games on my graphing calculator. Once I figured out how to make code so that buttons could be used to move characters rather than having the player input directions, things got more interesting. Eventually, I just got bogged down designing opponents' AI and quit. None of mine where this impressive. Even in graphics, which I hated coding, so all the enemies looked like spiders.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

One of the main reaZonZ I woKe up today wuZ so I cKould read this outstanding thrade!
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Pretty damn cool.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Where the **** was this when I was in high school?
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

You just went to a ****ty high school.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

That would imply that every single high school in the US is ****ty so no, I don't think he did.

Comment

Ok, now I'm wholly convinced that you are just thick.
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

reg, serious question, do you want to have sex with HC?

You keep coming to defend him whether he needs it or not. Plus, you fail at it spectacularly. This has led me to believe that you may be in love with in. Sexually.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'm pretty sure you're the one who's obsessed with him. I defend him against your retarded attacks that have no standing whatsoever.

Your claim that his education is lacking is clearly wrong, as he apparently attended the best high school in the country and one of the top computer science schools in the country. It's almost like you are butt hurt about the fact that he is successful in life.

(if this were the only time you made retarded insults at him I'd let it slide as a joke but it's a common thing for you; see this thread: http://apolyton.net/showthread.php/1...id-p-o-v/page2)

Comment

Are you stupid? It's well known here that he went to good high school. That was the joke. That you came rushing in like a mother hen is what made it hilarious. Then again most of what you post is unwittingly hilarious.

Yes, I know it is insulting asking people to prove their claims.

Do you need a tissue?
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                    X