No announcement yet.

Allegro Fashion - Best Evening Dresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I stand and point in magic amazing at beautiful post by you.
    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Originally posted by jackpeter
      Nice topic
      ay baybee lemmee clap dem cheeks
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
        I stand and point in magic amazing at beautiful post by you.
        The "edited" tag is the icing on the cake.
        DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

There are many choices you can wear formal or simple dresses its up to you which type of dresses mostly you like my opinion is for you to wear light weight dresses like shorts with t shirt etc.

Comment

Very rare information i got here.. These dresses are really cool it is the right place to learn fashion properly on the other hand shapefashiontips.com is a good site for beauty tips and fashion updates.

Comment

Finally! The right place to learn fashion...properly!!
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A Pakistani site for women's fashion? Would you like that burka in black or black?
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

It's not the color, it's the cut.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It comes in just one size- "Modest".
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Oh man, those extra large eye slits are soooo hot.
                      If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                      ){ :|:& };:

Comment

I want to thank the mods for not erasing this thrade and i hoPe there will be many moar un-erased thrades in the future!
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Working...
                        X