Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allegro Fashion - Best Evening Dresses

DESIGNER EVENING DRESSES
    Last edited by allegrofashion; December 14, 2012, 07:04.

Originally posted by allegrofashion View Post
    DESIGNER EVENING DRESSES
    Be it a black tie event or formal or semi-formal cocktail parties, women of today are gravitating towards Designer Evening Dresses. These are the events during which women have the chance to show their glamour selves and beauty. Women are always trying their best not to be a “face-in-the-crowd” but to be a stand out among women. And for that they need to have an eye-catching exquisite dress that amplifies their looks.
    It is Designer Evening Dresses that makes women look stylish and sophisticated. Before buying any outfit for the events there are some aspects that women should make a checklist of such as the event they are going to attend, their role as such are they the hostesses or guests’ etc. one must choose styles, cuts and lengths of these dresses that will go with their personality and structure as such. Though there is no dearth of these dresses in the fashion market, they should not choose dresses that go with the latest trend rather go for dresses that are of the trend but which complement their personality and make them look chic and elegant.
    Here are some of the trends that women can opt for:
    For a dainty touch women can opt for an A-Line dress. The rule of thumb is to keep it plain and simple. But one can add a touch of sparkle with sequins.
    Cocktail dresses would also make a perfect choice for Designer Evening Dresses. Though there are many styles to choose from, the ideal one would be knee length dresses.
    Have a toned back? Then opt for halter neck dresses with a low back would be the perfect choice.
    Another style of Designer Evening Dresses that never go out of fashion are the evening gowns. Add a touch of oomph by pairing it with jackets or wraps.
    Go Greek with Grecian dress. These are the new LBDs. These show off a new contemporary you.

Wait, what am I supposed to do with this information? Even for a spammer, this is a $hit-c*nt post. I actually wanted to buy a nice evening dress for my SO, as we are about to go to many social events in the near future...

well, thanks for nothing, Allegro, you **** spammer you.
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Thread is useless without pics.

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

WTF kind of dress is that?

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Their cocktail dresses line is meh, nothing special, slightly overpriced if you ask me. Allegro fashion, how's the quality? where do you get these from?
              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	lady-gaga-kermit-the-frog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	9094261
                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

This is most interesting!
                  This post has been flagged as inappropriate by... the spammer itself!
                  Seriously, I got this 'reported post' in my mailbox that says: "Please delete this post.." from allegrofashion himself...

Who can solve this riddle.... what's the meaning of this? I'm puzzled!
                  Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                  Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

I hope allegrofashion doesn't think we are the type of people that would mercilessly mock him.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Plomp View Post
                      This is most interesting!
                      This post has been flagged as inappropriate by... the spammer itself!
                      Seriously, I got this 'reported post' in my mailbox that says: "Please delete this post.." from allegrofashion himself...

Who can solve this riddle.... what's the meaning of this? I'm puzzled!
                      They probably where just hoping you would bump it. Which you did.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

This spambot fails at identifying a forum's demographics.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Are you sure? We could have a few transvestites here. Part of me has always suspected molly bloom of being one.
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

amazing dresses, more night dresses view here fashiontrends.pk/accessories/nighty/

Comment

There are really very beautiful article written by you. I am totally agree with you. Personally I do not like a tie. I feel very comfert in casual dress like jeans with shirts. But if you are going in a party or a function you should wear a very different dress like a shining black dress pent with dark red and with that you can wear a black coat.
                              Last edited by john101; December 17, 2013, 05:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X