Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Christie have even thanked Obama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should Christie have even thanked Obama?

Click image for larger version

Name:	197380_425030884219035_511136407_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	9135574

Seriously though, whats up with people ****ting all over Christie for commending the President?
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Are you seriously asking what's up? Because, if you are, I am forced to assume you have paid zero attention to American political discourse over the past two decades.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's great, from both.

The polar extremism of US politics just hurts everyone.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

Indeed. Governing != arguing. American politics makes me think that our congressmen/etc. are all former Apolyton OTers... as the level of discourse is about the same.
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
          Are you seriously asking what's up? Because, if you are, I am forced to assume you have paid zero attention to American political discourse over the past two decades.
          I want HC et al to come in here and rip Christie for not telling Obama to go kick rocks.
          'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Don't you have something more interesting to do than such a trivial task as trolling HC and reg? Also, I suspect that neither of them is quite that FoxNews-ish to actually believe that, anyway. Though I'm waiting to see if I'm wrong or not I suppose
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
              Don't you have something more interesting to do than such a trivial task as trolling HC and reg? Also, I suspect that neither of them is quite that FoxNews-ish to actually believe that, anyway. Though I'm waiting to see if I'm wrong or not I suppose
              I make the trolls everyone wants to see.

Comment

It's good for everyone to not play politics and get stuff done when there is a crisis and it sounds like they genuinely were working well together.

Probably only hurts Romney if he *****es about it.
                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                  I make the trolls everyone wants to see.
                  But do you sing the songs that make the whole world sing?
                  "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Chris Christie is doing his job as governor by ensuring cooperation with the feds. No, I do not have a problem with that. Y'all like to imagine that I am far more partisan than I actually am.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Christie has done exactly what he should have done. He was also completely himself. I don't get the others.

Apart from everything else, it was a politically sharp move, whether Christie intended it as such or not. He has already done enough damage to Obama in the campaign, this insured he got as much camera time as Obama as someone handling the disaster and undercut claims that he was a bully who couldn't work across the aisle.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        Chris Christie is doing his job as governor by ensuring cooperation with the feds. No, I do not have a problem with that. Y'all like to imagine that I am far more partisan than I actually am.
                        Bet you dressed up as Mitt for Halloween. Drinking your 200 dollar a bottle scotch.

Comment

If I dressed up as Mitt I wouldn't drink alcohol
                          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                            If I dressed up as Mitt I wouldn't drink alcohol
                            I always forget he's Mormon.

Comment

Why is anyone surprised that Christie wouldn't be thankful or honest in his thanking Obama? It's always the GOP thats been the bipartisan ones willing to step across the aisle to get things done.
                              "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Working...
                              X