Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Converting to Judaism

Has anyone else considered this?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Tim Watley did.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
      Are you telling us that you are Jewish?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Going from atheist to Jewish isn't really conversion, if you're thinking about becoming of the Jewish persuasion.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Don't you have to cut off part of your penis and believe in an invisible man who rules the universe in order to do that?

Comment

My high school physics teacher converted to Judaism so that he could marry the chemistry teacher
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

No but can I do your foreskin? I just filetted a fish real well
              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

My brother and his wife did it a couple of years ago.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  Tim Watley did.

Only for the jokes.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Nope.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Evidence is to the contrary.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If you convert to Judaism, be sure that you don't wear clothing made of mixed fibers.
                        Also, if you ever have a son, you'll be allowed to kill your son should your son ever sass or talk back to you.
                        And if you convert to Judaism and become a farmer, do NOT plant two or more different crops side by side.
                        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                          If you convert to Judaism, be sure that you don't wear clothing made of mixed fibers.
                          Also, if you ever have a son, you'll be allowed to kill your son should your son ever sass or talk back to you.
                          And if you convert to Judaism and become a farmer, do NOT plant two or more different crops side by side.
                          Don't fail to mention all the christian babies you get to eat.
                          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                            Two of those I do anyway. It's just common sense.
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Two of those I do anyway. It's just common sense.
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                              X