X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romney wins presidential debate

Pretty sure he did. Will it matter?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Seemed like a draw to me but in the end, no, most people don't watch the debates and those which do tend to be politics hounds who have already made up their minds. Anyway, both sides got the questions weeks ago so all you end up getting is pre-canned responses. It's boring really.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      You're a Republican. Of course you think he won and it doesn't make a difference what you think.

Comment

I didn't watch. I won.

Comment

Romney was decent and the president made some bad mistakes like looking away from the camara on his closing statement when he was asking people to vote for him.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

MSNBC is freaking out!

The comments by Ed Schultz, Rachel Maddow, and Chris Matthews need to be saved for prosperity holy **** lol

"Obama was in a prevent defense" -Ed Schultz
            "Obama was enduring the debate and not fighting it" -Chris Matthews

Matthews gave a 3 minute high-pitched monologue saying the president needs to fix this because if the other debates go like this, Romney will win it all.

Holy **** it was amazing
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I didn't have time to watch it. However just about everyone appears to be saying that Romney won the debate. I'm really not surprised considering how well he performed in the primary.

Comment

I'm watching CNN and it's as stale and boring as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Yes, he did. No, it won't.

Comment

Romney victory. No question.
                    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                      Yes, he did. No, it won't.
                      It mattered for Reagan.

Comment

Comment

Stale and boring describes it perfectly. I watched the whole thing and no one really won and instead they just read off pre-made talking points at the camera. It was an all around lose for anyone who wasted their time watching it.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin's just bitter his man lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                              It mattered for Reagan.
                              Reagan won 489 electoral votes in 1980 and 525 electoral votes in 1984. He could've slept through the debates and would still have served two terms.

Comment

Working...
                              X