X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
    Generators don't work, remember?

Ta-da.
    OK. I didn't have toys in mind when I was talking about generators or diesel engines.
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

I have a feeling this show is gona break its own rules every episode in some way. But i have to admit the show did suprise me a little bit. That big sword fight they hade was actaully fun to watch even if it was dumb. All i want after watching the pilot is a big sword fight on a gigantic hot air ballon.

Comment

Meaning less, is this person is mad? ventrilo
        this person can ruin the concept of electro magnetism which can be experimentally proved by the great scientist and giving this bull**** opinion
        Last edited by thristydevil; September 21, 2012, 18:26.

Comment

Originally posted by dannubis View Post
          OK. I didn't have toys in mind when I was talking about generators or diesel engines.
          As reg noted, you can use a smaller engine to start a larger one. How does that make it a toy? Do you have any mechanical aptitude?
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Originally posted by a.kitman View Post
            I have a feeling this show is gona break its own rules every episode in some way. But i have to admit the show did suprise me a little bit. That big sword fight they hade was actaully fun to watch even if it was dumb. All i want after watching the pilot is a big sword fight on a gigantic hot air ballon.
            "Big sword" and "giant balloon" are two items that really don't belong together.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Durex and Trojan beg to differ.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Watched it last night. I was hoping to like it. It was awful.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I remember as a kid one of Superman's enemies used an EMP pulse to stop cars and electrical machinery over a several block area. In those days, the late 50's cars didn't have computer ships. Would it be possible for an EMP pulse to disrupt non-transistorized electronics, even electrical generators and motors? Could the Van Allen belt act a a giant, continuous EMP pulse generator? Under such conditions wouldn't the resulting radiation fry most people, or would it actually reduce the amount of cosmic radiation hitting the surface of the earth?
                  "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    Watched it last night. I was hoping to like it. It was awful.
                    It would have a fighting chance on a cable channel but is doomed on NBC. It's just not edgy enough.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X