No announcement yet.

Two weeks notice rejected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The obvious question was overlooked - what do they have on you? Were you doing something you shouldn't (like a housekeeper) without knowing one of the security cameras was recording you, and they refuse to delete the record unless you work it off?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

That would only enhance his image.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Too true.
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Feeling sorry for you

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
            Unless you have an employment contract, just leave. Nearly all of the US is at-will, which works both ways. The only reason not to is if you want to come back, really - they're not giving you a reference anyway, usually (very few companies do for jobs like that, to avoid liability).
            They typically just confirm your dates of employment and nothing more.
            "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
            X