No announcement yet.

On nutters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Google "milk powder explosive". If you aren't interested enough in milk explosions to do so ... Google returns a scantily clad girl in the image results ...

Comment

Here's a nice one.

No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Less extravagant, more instructive:

Comment

Instructive and tragic:

Last edited by The Mad Monk; September 15, 2012, 01:45.

Comment

That's ****ing amazing. I would never have gone to work and known, unless the employer, or someone, told me.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Well that was easy.

Milk has seven times the pressure, if i'm reading that right.

Of course, that's suspended powdered milk against not powdered not suspended TNT, but you get the point.
              Sweet as
              Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                That's ****ing amazing. I would never have gone to work and known, unless the employer, or someone, told me.
                I know, right? The second one in post 19 (or something very much like it) is something we show the guys at work annually.

Comment

I just about got in a fist fight one night when I was tired of the local nutter going off about everything from fiat currancy to flouride.

It was not good.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                    There's no way milk has as much potential energy as TNT. There might be a chemical it reacts with that explodes with more force than TNT but I find that unlikely.

Furthermore, milk simply isn't explosive. So aside from having a lower energy density than tnt, it also just does not explode and thus has no explosive force.

Ask the dude why they have TNT factories, and don't use dairies as explosives workshops.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
                    X