Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I feel bad.

Comment

I loved playing X-Wing though X-Wing vs TIE Fighter was better.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

The correct order:

1. Tie Fighter
        2. XWing vs Tie Fighter
        3. XWA
        4. XWing

However, XWing gets bonus points for being first, so it's really #2 I'd say when compared to its opposition. Tie Fighter though ranks as one of the best games of all time, of any sort - for a long time it and SMAC were consistently in the top 5 based on reviews (and based on fact )
        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I never actually beat XWA though, it had a bad habit of crashing my computer
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The 70 virgins that are expected are Gay. Group sex after a lovely meal of pulled pork sandwiches.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What does pulled pork have to do with a CMU student studying philosophy?

Also, the correct answer is:
              1. Katy Perry walks into a bar in Saudi Arabia and begins to sing.
              2. Trick question; there is no such reason.
              3. A fundamentalist was walking down the street, and then he turned into a pigeon. A buddhist monk watching the process complained to his teacher that he didn't understand why the fundamentalist received this as his reward. The teacher said, "My son, when you spend your whole life ****ing on other people, you have already shown your true self."

Sufficiently offensive?

* The views reflected in this post are intended as parody and do not reflect the views of my employer.
              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

To win it, you must write a sig-worthy sentence that (either directly or indirectly) insults, or would be insulting to, two of the following:

(1) A Muslim
                (2) A Gay
                In theory, Muslims don't eat pork.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                  The correct order:

1. Tie Fighter
                  2. XWing vs Tie Fighter
                  3. XWA
                  4. XWing

However, XWing gets bonus points for being first, so it's really #2 I'd say when compared to its opposition. Tie Fighter though ranks as one of the best games of all time, of any sort - for a long time it and SMAC were consistently in the top 5 based on reviews (and based on fact )
                  What made TIE Fighter better? Especially since XWvTF came out after TIE Fighter.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                    LONG STORY SHORT I WILL HAVE AN EXTRA COPY OF EX-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN FOR THE PC.

To win it, you must write a sig-worthy sentence that (either directly or indirectly) insults, or would be insulting to, two of the following:

(1) A Muslim
                    (2) A Gay

You must also write one sentence arguing why a student accepted at Carnegie Mellon or MIT, with an 800 SAT math subject score, should pursue a liberal arts degree in philosophy.

EDIT: PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE A FUNNY JOKE. NOT REQUIRED, BUT BONUS POINTS FOR FUNNY ORIGINAL JOKES. AN EXAMPLE OF A FUNNY JOKE: A MAGICIAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET, THEN HE TURNED INTO A BOOKSTORE.

If there are not enough submissions, I will hold onto my copy of EX-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN. For fairness purposes (because I hate many of you), the winner will be selected by my mother on September 16.

Hey, for what it's worth...... Won't win if you don't try.

1.What do you call a gay Muslim?
                    Lucky, if he's still alive.

2. If you want a liberal arts degree in philosophy.......pifft.... Better to make a little money doing something you like than making a whole lot of money doing something you don't like.

3. When I was young I wanted to be a ketchup thief. Did not happen because I got caught red handed.

Comment

Guynemer won it, but Guynemer and Docfeelgood both get copies because I hate ballsuckingly self referential contests like this. Let me know if you want Steam copies or the physical special edition ones. Wiglaf win

Slowwhand, I honestly can't tell if what you wrote was a submission or just idle racism. If you want the game, PM me. That's it though.

Comment

Im going to be playing this on xbox, I will let you know how that turns out

Looking forward to playing this multiplayer. Xbox players normally cant play strategy for ****.
                        Safer worlds through superior firepower

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          Guynemer won it, but Guynemer and Docfeelgood both get copies because I hate ballsuckingly self referential contests like this. Let me know if you want Steam copies or the physical special edition ones. Wiglaf win

Slowwhand, I honestly can't tell if what you wrote was a submission or just idle racism. If you want the game, PM me. That's it though.
                          Wow! thanks!
                          You the man!
                          Physical disk for me.

Comment

You are a scholar and a gentleman, Wiggy. Gramercy.
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
                              Wow! thanks!
                              You the man!
                              Physical disk for me.
                              Address?

Im going to be playing this on xbox, I will let you know how that turns out

Looking forward to playing this multiplayer. Xbox players normally cant play strategy for ****.
                              MP should be great. A little concerned it's too dependent on the rng but we'll see.

Comment

Wiglaf, are you getting it for xbox or steam? Not sure if you meant xbox by physical copy
                                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Working...
                                X