I Am Giving Away A Copy Of XCOM: Enemy Unknown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Giving Away A Copy Of XCOM: Enemy Unknown

LONG STORY SHORT I WILL HAVE AN EXTRA COPY OR TWO OF EX-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN FOR THE PC.

To win it, you must write a sig-worthy sentence that (either directly or indirectly) insults, or would be insulting to, two of the following:

(1) A Muslim
    (2) A Gay

You must also write one sentence arguing why a student accepted at Carnegie Mellon or MIT, with an 800 SAT math subject score, should pursue a liberal arts degree in philosophy.

EDIT: PLEASE ALSO INCLUDE A FUNNY JOKE. NOT REQUIRED, BUT BONUS POINTS FOR FUNNY ORIGINAL JOKES. AN EXAMPLE OF A FUNNY JOKE: A MAGICIAN WAS WALKING DOWN THE STREET, THEN HE TURNED INTO A BOOKSTORE.

If there are not enough submissions, I will hold onto my copy of EX-COM ENEMY UNKNOWN. For fairness purposes (because I hate many of you), the winner will be selected by my mother on September 15 @ 00:01.

Last edited by Wiglaf; September 15, 2012, 14:47. Reason: EAT YOUR VEGETABLES - WIGLAFS MOM

Question: is this the original game, or the new release?

Entry: Wiglaf is a gay Muslim. Philosophy is the growth industry of the future, thanks to the dawn of the Information Age.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

It's the new game coming out October 9. Please see my edit. MOMMA'S MADE SOME CHANGES.

Comment

"Philosophy is the growth industry of the future" is a funny joke.

Actually really looking forward to this game.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

I prepurchased it a while ago.

Comment

How much like Freelancer is XCOM? I loved Freelancer, probably my favorite video game.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

They are not at all similar.

Comment

Oh, I was confusing XCOM with some other X-game that I think is a space sim? Nevermind.

Comment

X-Wing

Comment

Probably X3, actually

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                      X-Wing
                      No, Reg is right, I was thinking of X3, but XWA is awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                        No, Reg is right, I was thinking of X3, but XWA is awesome
                        Gah, young kids and no respect for the past. Tie Fighter is the ultimate space sim. XWA was basically the same thing repackaged years later
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          Question: is this the original game, or the new release?

Entry: Wiglaf is a gay Muslim. Philosophy is the growth industry of the future, thanks to the dawn of the Information Age.
                          A New release for a game series which goes back to the 90's.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                            Gah, young kids and no respect for the past. Tie Fighter is the ultimate space sim. XWA was basically the same thing repackaged years later
                            You are old

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                              You are old
                              <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                              I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Working...
                              X