Bill Clinton's Speech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bill Clinton's Speech

Did anyone else have an orgasm during it?

Seriously, if he and Michelle had a little black baby (would that be the third for both of them?), it would be Prez Rickard.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

I don't orgasm over speeches, but if you'd like, we can start calling you Monica.

Comment

DaShi and loinburger define "strange". MOBIUS defines sheep shagger (another variety of "strange").
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

The fact that Obama even needs to trot out Bill Clinton is hilarious. Perfect contrast for what he's managed to get done.
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Teenagers think that oral sex isn't sex and managers/supervisors are wondering about time lost to ethics classes if banging the help is OK.
          Nice job, Bill. Good choice, Obama.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
            The fact that Obama even needs to trot out Bill Clinton is hilarious. Perfect contrast for what he's managed to get done.
            You are so right! Romney didn't have to get Dubbya to pimp him, did he?
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
              Teenagers think that oral sex isn't sex and managers/supervisors are wondering about time lost to ethics classes if banging the help is OK.
              Nice job, Bill. Good choice, Obama.
              Yeah, I'm sure a single sex scandal completely changed American attitudes toward sex.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                Dubya did not want to.
                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                  Dubya did not want to.
                  Quite a few of the Republicans 'elder statesmen' seemed to miss out on Romney's party.
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

In his speech he claims that he himself wouldn't be able to clean up the financial and economic mess we're in right now. I found that rather curious, considering The Clinton Administration in 1995 agreed to repeal the Glass-Steagal Act, of which we all know it more or less opened the box of pandora.

bleh. Hypocrisy.
                    "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                    "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

When trying to take the white house "We Will fix it"
                      When trying to hold the white house "It's not possible to fix it" or "We need more time"

You have to love politics.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                        No, he brought out Clint Eastwood to display his profound judgement.
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          Yeah, what an idiot - get the greatest political speaker since Reagan to deliever a speech on his account.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

One, highly debateable, two, you're missing the point. Three, I seem to recall a while back that Obama was the reincarnation of Cicero but now apparently everyone not busy chowing down on his **** has figured out he's not as awesome an orator as we thought he was.
                            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yes so silly.
                              Bringing out one of the few dems, that a lot of repugs even voted for and respected. (including me)
                              What was he thinking.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X