Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Woman told me she likes me. WHAT DO? NOW!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He doesn't know how to drive.
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• They might teach him in the marines.
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

• Investment Accountant
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
          I am struggling to see how this thread needed more than two posts though. Ming answered it. You can try as many oblique strategies to do this as you like, but the answer is there, plain and simple. You have to bite the bullet.
          Seriously. If you want to come across as confident, you can frame it like "Well you are in luck, because I like you as well", or similar.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• The moment has passed, idiot.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• To be fair, the moment of Albie screwing up with women has never really passed.

Comment

• IIRC it all goes back to his unresolved relationship with his mother
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• I'm guessing this is the same woman referenced in Alby's new "women make no sense" thread.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I guess so... He had a few weeks to "**** it up".
                    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Working...
                    X