Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What document is a proof of American citizenship?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I really don't believe this. I've worked a few jobs and even hired people. Photo ID is absolutely necessary.
    Lets be honest about this, it doesn't matter what evidence anyone provides, you're just going to turn around and go 'I don't believe this because you've already decided that your incredibly limited life experience in Philly has taught you everything you need to know. Apparently it's more plausible that the evil liberals have just decided to pretend its an issue, despite the fact that disenfranchisement has been a real issue that led the government to imposing rules on the southern states to prevent them trying to limit minority voting. This actually happened and yet now despite history ****ing repeating itself, we're supposed to believe its all about preventing (pretty much non-existant) voting fraud.

Seriously, how ****ing stupid are you?

Comment

Horse**** used to be pervasive as well.

Albie's right, you need photo ID here.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

****ing government regulation! Let me hire who I want.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

my buddies smith & wesson will tell you i'm MURICAN
          ERMERGERD
          and my gun owning micro dick
          but you need the mars rover gigapixel camera to find it
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
          X