Should I Start Posting Here Again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I Start Posting Here Again?

It's been maybe 2-3 years since I posted here regularly, is it still as stupid and mindnumbing as it was back then? I'm assuming it is, since this place never changed while I was here.
    Monkey!!!

Hi Japher!
    If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
    ){ :|:& };:

Comment

The answer to both your questions is yes! Why, snoopy369 just came back without any reservations whatsoever!
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I wouldn't recommend this place.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If it weren't for the Dead Pool this place would be mind numbingly boring.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Hey, did you start up that business? Wheelchairs wasn't it? How's the family?
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Only if you're fun. And have a low tolerance for being trolled, which is the same as being fun.

Comment

Could it be any worse than it was? Not really. MrFun sucks, but he likes it. MOBIUS continues his quest for the sheep of his dreams. ditto loinburger with dickgirls.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hey Japher.

Post if you want but I wouldn't advise it. Its pretty much the same as it always was except for it being less amusing. Stefu, You, and Pekka (wtf Pekka rants) being missed. (Wiggy holds down the fort I supppose.)
                  "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

we should hold a funeral and get this over with

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      It's been maybe 2-3 years since I posted here regularly, is it still as stupid and mindnumbing as it was back then? I'm assuming it is, since this place never changed while I was here.
                      No. The moderators suck, the place has gone to hell.
                      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

Thankfully we have no more of those "look at me" threads....
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

WHERE IS THE POLL??!?!
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Definitly should have been a poll. Does that make this whole thread invalid?

Me threads are so lame, I would never do that... This is more a troll to get you all to start bashing on each other.

Kid: No I didn't start that business. I've been having too much fun helping the startup I am in, currently employee number 12 of now 90+. It's all Engineering stuff, but I never thought I would have fun with it again. I think the whole pharmaceutical industry was cramping my style. After my stent in Cincinnat in the ethanol industry I moved back to Fresno and took a job in Visalia design biomass conversion technology, which is currently mostly translated as Ethanol, but isn't. Built a pilot plant there in Visalia and now working on one in Brazil, where I have been spending some time. All fun, keeps me well paid and busy with my work; no more getting bored and wasting time here. That and having 3 kids now, with another on it's way, gives me no time at all... My own business will have to wait, but is still on my bucket list.

See, no me thread here.

"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not."
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                              This is more a troll to get you all to start bashing on each other.
                              Thou hadst failed

Been out of practice too long it seems
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X