Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben Kenobi keeps reinforcing my negative thoughts about humanity

Comment

I put positive, because humanity's purpose is to create entropy and as far as I can tell, they are doing a pretty good job.

But I guess if you look at the other side of the equation, you'd say negative....so really I don't have an answer.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

So the only thing you're positive about is that you have no clue? Sounds about right.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sloww, I long for the day when you learn to read and can have actual conversations on this forum.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
          X