Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you side with? (US election quiz)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US centrist = European extreme right.
    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

Comment

Maybe not 'centrist', but what HC said is flat out wrong...

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
      WTF is with everyone matching the green party? The green party is retarded...

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
        You've found your calling.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

The Green Party is a bunch of San Francisco anarcho-syndicalist types. Yes, it's crazy. Places where parties like the Greens are electorally competitive are also crazy. For instance, San Francisco.

Remember, this is the party of Ralph Nader and Peter Camejo.

Comment

You must be aware that's a gross mischaracterization.
            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              You must be aware that's a gross mischaracterization.
              He likes the word anarcho-syndicalist, and he couldn't resist the chance to use it.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I was with Obama and I am happy with my decision.I do like the Obama's immigration policies.As he think the all the foreigners are not bad and they contribute in the country economy.

Comment

Working...
                X