Why is Airbus so stupid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
    They're going to be making at least a few "bubba Airbuses" before too long in Alabama. Knowing that Jethro is going to be responsible for the plane not crashing makes me want to never get on an Airbus ever again.
    Have a fun time flying, pretty sure Boeing's 787s are being built/assembled in SC.
    Last edited by flash9286; July 6, 2012, 20:28.
    Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Yeah, Charleston, right next to the USAF's C-17s.

Comment

Originally posted by flash9286 View Post
        Have a fun time flying, pretty sure Boeing's 787s are being built/assembled in SC.
        Yeah, the Carolinas are a secondary assembly site for the 787s. And as usual, it's all because of politics. Not the inherent genius of its citizens.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

It's because the citizens of South Carolina are smart enough to realize that unions are bad.
          If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
          ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Boeing Documents saw South Carolina as the worst option for 787 assembly, deemed it high risk and likely to fail. South Carolina

I'm sure the $800M-$1B in tax breaks the state government threw at Boeing also had no bearing on their decision.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
              Yeah, the Carolinas are a secondary assembly site for the 787s. And as usual, it's all because of politics. Not the inherent genius of its citizens.
              I didn't imply it was because of the "inherent genius of its citizens."
              Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try. -Homer

Comment

Working...
              X