I have created a new metric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have created a new metric

It compares the number of rich douchebags to poor wannabes by dividing bentleys by chryslers. That ratio is well above one where I now live. Holy ****.
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Congrats on the new Bentley!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

If I was going to spend that much on a car it would be on a maserati, not a Bentley.
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Surely you didn't buy a womanly car like an Audi TT or something?

"The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

He's not a hairdresser.
          Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
          Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
          We've got both kinds

Comment

He seems a bit shy talking about his TT.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm quite happy to talk about it
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Following PH's lead...?

Hope you don't have the same ghastly paint job!
                Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

The Bentley to Chrysler ratio where I live is NaN.
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

Edit: This was the wrong thread.
                    Last edited by Dinner; July 4, 2012, 16:48.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Chrysler 300's look like Bentleys.

There are stores online that sell fake Bentley emblems designed to be put on Chryslers.
                      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Since moving to McLean, I've tracked the ratio of (Ferrari + Maserati + Lamborghini) to Toyota Yaris.

It's 8:7 so far.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
                          Since moving to McLean, I've tracked the ratio of (Ferrari + Maserati + Lamborghini) to Toyota Yaris.

It's 8:7 so far.
                          Why would you do that? Seriously. KH is a weirdo for noting what cars his neighbors have but why are you doing it, too? Seems like really odd behavior with psychological implications.

I couldn't tell you what's parked next door to me. I have no idea because I don't care.

Okay. There's a beat up Ford F150 next door, a Dodge Charger across the street, and a shiny ass Dodge Ram next to that one. What does that tell you about my neighborhood?
                          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 4, 2012, 10:19.
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Yeah, Jaguar, you're a silly goose. You should care about important things instead, like fashion.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Yeah, Jaguar, you're a silly goose. You should care about important things instead, like fashion.
                              Umm yeah. Clothes you wear are more relevant than what your neighbors drive. Duh. I challenge you to say otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                              X