D.C./Maryland area polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
    And I don't make a habit of letting strangers touch $1000+ camera equipment, at least not in DC.
    Please. Look at the other patrons. My experience is limited but white people can do no wrong
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Hipsters aren't "people".
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Hipsters aren't "people".
        Umm... the patrons in the back don't look like hipsters to me. Honestly, you lot look the closest to hipster-like.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• It's in NW DC.

Either Hipsters, Gays, or Hipster Gays. And Kramerbooks really is Hipsterish.
          Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I was the only one who brought a camera.
            Well, a dedicated camera, yeah.
            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
              Umm... the patrons in the back don't look like hipsters to me. Honestly, you lot look the closest to hipster-like.
              You're misinterpreting the picture. The jerks in the front photobombed us. We're the disparate group scattered throughout the back. I don't know why Lonestar went with that shot.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's in NW DC.

Either Hipsters, Gays, or Hipster Gays. And Kramerbooks really is Hipsterish.
                Why would you hold a meeting in the fruit loop

Comment

• Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                  To make Kuci comfortable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    To make Kuci comfortable.
                    He wanted a place where he could be comfortable "breaking out the shorts," as he put it. We all gathered around and admired his brightly-colored pants, and assured him that no, they did not make his thighs look fat. It was a wonderful male-bonding moment.
                    1011 1100
                    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Maybe if you should up to a DC meet we would listen to your input on where to meet up.

We discussed this and determined that you're probably a 700lbs black guy who works for Mayor Gray and that's why you don't make appearances.

Comment

• That's all anyone ever does in Dupont, throw sausagefests and insult fat black people. Ta

Comment

That's all anyone ever does in Dupont, throw sausagefests and insult fat black people. Ta
                          The 2 gents with their backs to the foreground group look white but have the girth of true Americans.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Well, at least know where not go in DC. Not a single hot chick in there.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• I think one of the servers may have been attractive, but I have a terrible memory for that kind of thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                                Well, at least know where not go in DC. Not a single hot chick in there.
                                Philadelphia Poly Meet will be at the Qdoba at Temple University underneath the new gym. Lots of college girls in yoga pants... who likes tacos?

Comment

Working...
                                X