Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
    Holy ****.

Ecthy, it's (left to right) Elok, Lonestar, Lorizael, Kuci, and HC.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• AKA Harry C. Potter.
      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• 4/5 ain't bad.
        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          4/5 ain't bad.
          What? How would that even be possible? If I swap two people, it would be 3/5. Unless there was a 6th person? Was Felch there?

And Lorizael, your hair is ridiculous. Time for a haircut.
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; August 1, 2012, 20:21.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            What? How would that even be possible? If I swap two people, it would be 3/5. Unless there was a 6th person? Was Felch there?

Should I give him a hint, guys?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              AKA Harry C. Potter.
              You have no idea how many people tell me this...various kids at the camp I'm teaching at have said this to me at least once per day since I started (different kids each time, of course).
              If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
              ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Yeah, I was there. Lonestar took the picture.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

And Lorizael, your hair is ridiculous.
                  My girlfriend agrees.

Time for a haircut.
                  My girlfriend disagrees.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    You mean a display of the actual, terrible books in the store? Or did they have a poster for the things in the cafe, which I mercifully missed?
                    Dude, they had like a wall of the books in the series.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• I guess I was too busy freaking out about my car to notice when I came in.
                      1011 1100
                      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• So the person I thought was Lonestar is Felch. Lonestar kind of has that look, though, with a bit chunky and slightly balding, right? Plus I figured Lonestar would still rock the low-cut.

Was Lonestar too cool to be in the pic with you all or did none of you have the balls to ask a stranger to take a pic?

Comment

• Uh, he decided to take a picture. On his own initiative. We said OK.

You pick the strangest things to snark over...
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                            Uh, he decided to take a picture. On his own initiative. We said OK.

You pick the strangest things to snark over...
                            How about... does Lonestar wear glasses, too?

Comment

So the person I thought was Lonestar is Felch. Lonestar kind of has that look, though, with a bit chunky and slightly balding, right? Plus I figured Lonestar would still rock the low-cut.

I rock muttonchops.

Was Lonestar too cool to be in the pic with you all or did none of you have the balls to ask a stranger to take a pic?
                              I was the only one who brought a camera. I have a Fuji X-100 that everyone at the table thought was a film rangefinder from the 50s or something.
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• And I don't make a habit of letting strangers touch $1000+ camera equipment, at least not in DC.

Comment

Working...
                                X