No announcement yet.

D.C./Maryland area polymeet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the twelve year old in the picture?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• I love how nerds look the same the world over...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

• Fine. I'll post the never-released-photo of my trip to Englandia last year -

Click image for larger version

Name:	rat-pack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.0 KB
ID:	9093605

(L-R) Snotty, Me, Gibsie, Provost, Dauphin
        Last edited by Uncle Sparky; July 30, 2012, 07:12. Reason: I got the tan in Barcelona
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• You're looking quite swarthy there Sparky.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• Kramerbooks was awesome (aside from the impatient waiter), but when/if we do this again, we should go to a rodizio.
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• How about we meet somewhere with a dollar menu?
              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

• I'm always down for Five Guys

Also Kramerbrooks was the most hipster place I've ever been to.
                If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Oh, don't be mean. You're just mad we didn't get a "Sharezie."
                  1011 1100

Comment

• I think his sensitive 17-year old mind was Damaged by the Wall o "50 Shades of Grey"
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                      I think his sensitive 17-year old mind was Damaged by the Wall o "50 Shades of Grey"
                      Ah... so HC is the one I mistook for a 12 year old. Sorry.
                      Last edited by Uncle Sparky; August 1, 2012, 00:24.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        Oh, don't be mean. You're just mad we didn't get a "Sharezie."
                        I honestly have no idea what that is.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                          I think his sensitive 17-year old mind was Damaged by the Wall o "50 Shades of Grey"
                          You mean a display of the actual, terrible books in the store? Or did they have a poster for the things in the cafe, which I mercifully missed?

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                          I honestly have no idea what that is.
                          You didn't see them on the menu, right after the appetizers? "Sharezies," you know, appetizers intended to be shared. They had like eight of them. You didn't notice because you were having a furious agreement with Lonestar at the time.
                          1011 1100

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            Ah... so HC is the one I mistook for a 12 year old. Sorry.
                            Hey, don't worry about it. I do the same all the time.

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?

Comment

• Which one's the chick?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X