• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    Scared, scarred, or sacred?
    All apply.

The penis is scared of circumcision.
    The penis is scarred post-circumcision.
    And the penis is sacred.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
      Quoted before Lori can edit.
      I had a whole I think I might be gay phase about 10 years ago. You weren't around for that? Speer has records of it. And Asher was nice about it. Crazy stuff.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
        Er, what?

The foreskin serves many purposes.

First is the most practical: it shields the head of the penis from incidental contact. I take it you've never been with an uncircumcised man, but the head of an uncircumcised man is FAR more sensitive than that of a circumcised man. That's because for cut men, the head's in constant contact with clothing, etc which deadens the sensation over time. It also functions as a natural lubricant.

Medically, it also:
        1) Keeps the glans moist
        2) it contains thousands of fine touch receptors and other highly erogenous nerve endings
        3) Circumcision thickens of the epithelia of the glans, deadening sensations
        No, I haven't been with a man. I do, however, have a circumcised penis which is 43 years old. It does just fine, ty.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I had a whole I think I might be gay phase about 10 years ago. You weren't around for that? Speer has records of it. And Asher was nice about it. Crazy stuff.
          I'm guessing that was in 2002 sometime, because I have no recollection of that, no.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Er, why would that be?

Do you not shower daily?

I would show you a picture of my pristine penis with it's wonderful gliding action, but it may make you kill yourself from jealousy.
            Well, you insinuated that some people find the penis head unattractive. So why would you want to show it to people?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              No, I haven't been with a man. I do, however, have a circumcised penis which is 43 years old. It does just fine, ty.
              Really, then.

Tell us about your vibrant sex life.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Do you even ****ing realize you just own-goaled?

It is medically possible to remove fingernails so they don't grow back. But we don't allow parents to do that to children. Care to guess why?
                And like would be like cutting off the whole penis. Do you have anything else besides hyperbole?

Comment

Really, then.

Tell us about your vibrant sex life.
                  For what purpose?

Comment

Well, you insinuated that some people find the penis head unattractive. So why would you want to show it to people?
                    Huh?
                    Uncircumcised men also have a penis head.

What people find unattractive is a penis that has scar tissue and disfigured. It's missing a lot of possibilities because the foreskin has been removed. It's less of a man.

Comment

And like would be like cutting off the whole penis. Do you have anything else besides hyperbole?
                      Why is it like cutting off the whole penis?

You just said they serve no purpose, "like the foreskin".

If you're fine in chopping off some parts of the body you see as useless without consent, why not fingernails?

The hyperbole is on your part -- cutting off the penis functionally prevents reproduction, amongst a host of other problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                        I'm guessing that was in 2002 sometime, because I have no recollection of that, no.
                        Yeah. July 2002. Before you joined. In the thread, I concluded I was bi. That's interesting, because I now consider myself to be only a very little bit not straight, to the extent that I find some men sexually attractive but would probably never date a man.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Huh?
                          Uncircumcised men also have a penis head.

What people find unattractive is a penis that has scar tissue and disfigured. It's missing a lot of possibilities because the foreskin has been removed. It's less of a man.
                          Have you ever seen a circumcised penis that you couldn't really see scar tissue. There are quite a few of them you know. Personally, I have never seen one, where I said, "Ewww, poor guy, look at that scar."

Comment

Why is it like cutting off the whole penis?

You just said they serve no purpose, "like the foreskin".

If you're fine in chopping off some parts of the body you see as useless without consent, why not fingernails?

The hyperbole is on your part -- cutting off the penis functionally prevents reproduction, amongst a host of other problems.
                            I'm talking about the USELESS part of the fingernail. That is the part that extends past the finger as not to provide protection to the finger.

Comment

Have you ever seen a circumcised penis that you couldn't really see scar tissue. There are quite a few of them you know. Personally, I have never seen one, where I said, "Ewww, poor guy, look at that scar."
                              They all have a scar, you just don't think of it as one.

I've seen many circumcised penises. Probably more than you, except for you during your college years.

Comment

I'm talking about the USELESS part of the fingernail. That is the part that extends past the finger as not to provide protection to the finger.
                                Then it's no comparison, because there's no nerve endings or function to it. Foreskin has plenty of both.

The fingernail itself is actually less useful than foreskin.

Comment

Working...
                                X