2nd Level German Court: Circumcision illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No. You're the idiot because your "what if" is stupid and irrelevant. There is no way of knowing if such children would be affected adversly. The fact that you are pretending to be too stupid to understand is that boys who are circumcised are not affected adversly at all.
    You mean apart from the cases where it ends up causing disfigurement or even death?

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
      It is possible. All you need is a pair of pliers and a good, hard tug. The Gestapo used to be really good at it. So, should loving parents do likewise?
      Oh sure, because Jews are just like Hitler.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
        You mean apart from the cases where it ends up causing disfigurement or even death?

One in a million?

Comment

No. I really don't think that females are better off without a clitorus. I am on the other hand thankful to my parents for removing the useless and unatractive skin on my penis. Thanks mom and dad for making a decision for me.
          Oh, it has uses. You just will never know.

And it's only considered unattractive in countries where it's done the majority of the time. The opposite is true in other countries. It's the circumcised (scarred) penises that are largely considered unattractive.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

And it's only considered unattractive in countries where it's done the majority of the time. The opposite is true in other countries. It's the circumcised (scarred) penises that are largely considered unattractive.
            Well don't go pulling the skin back on your penis or someone might vomit! lol

Comment

One in a million?
              Try again..

Originally posted by Wiki
              The American Medical Association quotes a complication rate of 0.2%–0.6%, based on the studies of Gee and Harkavy. These same studies are quoted by the American Academy of Pediatrics.[16] The American Academy of Family Physicians quotes a range of anywhere between 0.1% and 35%. The Canadian Paediatric Society cites these results in addition to other figures ranging anywhere between 0.06% to 55%, and remark that Williams & Kapila suggested that 2-10% is a realistic estimate.[42] A study quoted by the National Institute of Health reported that 1 complication occurs for every 476 circumcisions. The RACP states that the penis is lost in 1 in 1,000,000 circumcisions.

Deaths have been reported. The American Academy of Family Physicians states that death is rare. It estimates a death rate from circumcision of 1 infant in 500,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

I don't know how you gays do it, but my penis isn't visible most of the time it's in use. It doesn't need to be attractive.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

lol bs
                  Er, what?

The foreskin serves many purposes.

First is the most practical: it shields the head of the penis from incidental contact. I take it you've never been with an uncircumcised man, but the head of an uncircumcised man is FAR more sensitive than that of a circumcised man. That's because for cut men, the head's in constant contact with clothing, etc which deadens the sensation over time. It also functions as a natural lubricant.

Medically, it also:
                  1) Keeps the glans moist
                  2) it contains thousands of fine touch receptors and other highly erogenous nerve endings
                  3) Circumcision thickens of the epithelia of the glans, deadening sensations
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Well don't go pulling the skin back on your penis or someone might vomit! lol
                    Er, why would that be?

Do you not shower daily?

I would show you a picture of my pristine penis with it's wonderful gliding action, but it may make you kill yourself from jealousy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                      I don't know how you gays do it, but my penis isn't visible most of the time it's in use. It doesn't need to be attractive.
                      It does if you want a second date.

(In gay hookup culture, it's actually a mandatory question before contact is even made. (cut/uncut) )

Comment

• I've only had one experience with gay hookup culture, and I was too confused at the time to act on it.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                          Except it's not mutilation and so it's not obscene.
                          obscene is subjective. I would find it obscene, because the penis is sacred.

It is mutilation, by definition:

an injury that causes disfigurement or that deprives you of a limb or other important body part.

Female circumcision is called female genital mutilation, but male circumcision could also be aptly called male genital mutilation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                            I've only had one experience with gay hookup culture, and I was too confused at the time to act on it.
                            Quoted before Lori can edit.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              I would find it obscene, because the penis is scared.
                              Scared, scarred, or sacred?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                Yes, cutting off the useless part, like the penis foreskin.
                                Do you even ****ing realize you just own-goaled?

It is medically possible to remove fingernails so they don't grow back. But we don't allow parents to do that to children. Care to guess why?

Comment

Working...
                                X