2nd Level German Court: Circumcision illegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    No, but you are saying that since I'm making a similar argument to other (worse?) offenders, that my argument is false. It's the same thing as saying "the Nazi's circumcised too." (I don't know if they did or not).
    “The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision.” -Adolf Hitler

Comment

• Originally posted by Asher View Post
      Yeah, because you and your friends talk about it all the time and see the difference it could make regularly.
      I don't know how many circumcised and uncircumcised men you have slept with, but just because one person has decreased sexual satisfaction doesn't mean is has anything to do with his foreskin.

And honestly, I don't care about having more sexual satisfaction at this age. When I was younger I don't see how more would make the difference. They way I see it, if you aren't having as much fun, just have more sex.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
        “The Ten Commandments have lost their validity. Conscience is a Jewish invention, it is a blemish like circumcision.” -Adolf Hitler
        I don't think Asher believes in the Ten Commandments either.

Comment

• There seems to be some confusion in this thread over what is, and what is not, worth getting outraged over. A form of "mutilation" with low single-digit complication rates (best guess according to conflicting accounts ranging from something like .2% to 55%, with no clear and unambiguous stats yet presented AFAIK for serious or irreversible complication rates), most of whose "victims" don't even notice, does not qualify. For your convenience and edification, here is a brief, far-from-exhaustive list of things actually worth getting upset over:

--Human trafficking
          --Arms trafficking
          --Holocaust denial
          --The ongoing nonsense about life-saving vaccines turning your kid into Rain Man
          --Chinese cancer villages, which are pretty much exactly what they sound like and for some reason don't have a Wiki article in English
          --The indescribable abyss of anguish and misery that is the officially-concluded but still-ongoing brutality in the Congo

I can probably come up with more, if necessary.
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• The difference is the average person can't stop any of those. The average person can stop mutilating their sons.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Yeah unless they think the ruler of the universe told them to do it.

Comment

The difference is the average person can't stop any of those. The average person can stop mutilating their sons.
                Why can't someone stop denying the holocaust?

Comment

• If you can't stop selling guns to third-world warlords, I'm sorry, but you're just going to have to face up to your addiction.
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

• Originally posted by Elok View Post
                    There seems to be some confusion in this thread over what is, and what is not, worth getting outraged over.

The correct answer is, at it has always been, "whatever one darned well chooses".
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

• Why are you two so obsessed with foreskins? The question is not whether foreskin is useful or not, it's about parents' right to force their religion onto their children. It doesn't matter if they cut their skin off or make them pray five times a day or make them observe Lent. It's just that the circumcision is a visible change, but all of these things are permanently affecting the child.
                      Graffiti in a public toilet
                      Do not require skill or wit
                      Among the **** we all are poets
                      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

• I don't see how denying them any sort of religious heritage is supposed to make children better off.

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                          I don't see how denying them any sort of religious heritage is supposed to make children better off.
                          Denying them "any sort of religious heritage"?

If your religion teaches you to fiddle with baby penises, maybe you should reconsider what the **** you're doing.

Look, it's really simple. You're talking about permanently disfiguring a child, inflicting pain on them, and removing a perfectly well-functioning body part without giving them a choice in the matter. It's ****ing creepy, it's barbaric, and it puts children at risk. And why? Because some book says you have to do it when they're babies?

What the **** kind of sense does that make? Sometimes religious "freedoms" are limited. I'm not even going to bother going through all of the insane **** some religions do that is deemed illegal. This is far from the first thing.

The difference is the majority of American men HAVE been circumcised, and one of the psychological coping mechanisms is to deny that it matters. It's tough to admit it's wrong and it matters when you didn't have a choice when the doctor did it to you. It's something most people would rather not face.
                          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

• All of you advocating circumcision should really learn how it works.

Check out some pictures and videos of the procedure.

Comment

• Did you not read the post by Onodera that I was responding to? He seems to think making kids pray five times a day or observe Lent is unacceptable.

Comment

All of you advocating circumcision should really learn how it works.

Check out some pictures and videos of the procedure.
                                You're fine with abortions, which I wouldn't want to watch while eating dinner, but removing a foreskin a few days after the baby born is unacceptable?

Comment

Working...
                                X