No announcement yet.

Where do you get your news?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting, i canceled my Subscription to the Economist due to the whole Keynesianism-Germany Bullocks earlier this Month.

Also: Too much Africa
    Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

twitter
      Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
      We've got both kinds

Comment

MikeH's mom
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

WaPo for headline news, blogs for the stuff I care about.
          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Radio news briefs on the quarter hour, and Drudge. If somethings gets my attention, I run a google news search on it and go on from there.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

NPR and sports radio. Google News if I am not angry enough.
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

The Australian for a dose of sanity.
                The Age for the left wing propaganda of the day and also Victorian news with a left slant.
                Andrew Bolt's blog for a news roundup of the day and links to news and analysis generally.
                Barry Rubin's blog for the Middle East and international affairs.
                Jerusalem Post for the Middle East.
                PJMedia and National Review for further opinion and analysis on international (particularly American) affairs. In the case of NRO it's also matter of sheer enjoyment as the writers are invariably of a very high standard.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  MikeH's mom
                  I didn't know she was in US???

here - google news, it's mostly the same though, with some differences beween country versions.
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

I wasn't being facetious when I said twitter. I follow the major news outlets I like, plus lots of interesting commentators and involved parties on twitter. It's a great news aggregator and much faster to get information on most things than the major news outlets.
                    Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                    We've got both kinds

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                      I wasn't being facetious when I said twitter. I follow the major news outlets I like, plus lots of interesting commentators and involved parties on twitter. It's a great news aggregator and much faster to get information on most things than the major news outlets.
                      cool
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

I'm still an old fart who gets a lot from the newspapers. But with all the other sources online, a lot of what I see in the papers, I knew the day before about. But I usually get additional details. I do occasionally check up on the biased broadcast stations like fox and cbs just to see how bad they're slanting something. It's amusing. The crew here at poly is pretty good. I get a lot of info from here. (which I usually verify the next day in the paper since some of the people here are quite humorous.)
                        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                        X