No announcement yet.

Please pray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

“As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Seriously?
      Yes. I said to myself, "the boy I held in my arms when he was just a day old may be dying! I can't wait to yank an atheist's chain with this!"

(this is a good example of why I have DaShi on ignore)
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

And love to talk about it. Grow up, you have an example to set now.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It's funny how Dashi thinks that people who have him on ignore troll him.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Why do you think everything is about me?
            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
              Did I say that?

Comment

You seem to know what I am thinking. You tell me.
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

You're right. I do know what you're thinking. The answer is no.

Comment

Good, you can complete this whole conversation in your head. It's too boring for me.
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I'd argue that the proper response would be just to ignore it. It's not like dannubis was deliberately trying to be offensive. In fact, his comment was rather harmless and didn't warrant such a reaction. However, it did confirm to me that this thread, like many of its past incarnations (usually started by Ben) are just to troll aetheists.
                      You're a troll.

Comment

Fine, enough people have expressed displeasure at that post that I will take it back. I don't believe that Elok intended this thread as a troll thread, and it was ridiculous for me to say that.

I do believe that there has been some overreaction to dannubis' post, and that he doesn't deserve to be treated so harshly.
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Yes. Elok overreacted, unless he was trolling. Then I'd say he reacted perfectly.
                          1) his nephew could have died

2) Dannubis's statement appeared very crass and inappropriate to me, despite my sharing his (and your) atheism.

Stop being so god damned insecure about your beliefs; not every mention of a deity is an attempt to anger us. Idiot.

x-post
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

You certainly appear to share that belief.

x-post x2

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              1) his nephew could have died

2) Dannubis's statement appeared very crass and inappropriate to me, despite my sharing his (and your) atheism.

Stop being so god damned insecure about your beliefs; not every mention of a deity is an attempt to anger us. Idiot.
                              Again, I'm not an aetheist. I'll agree that it was not the best response, but it did not across as crass to me. Inappropriate, yes, but that's standard fair here. Crass, no.
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Mea culpa re: your religious belief.

Comment

Working...
                                X