Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally age seems to be catching up on me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd suggest trying a homeopathic remedy. http://www.arnica.com/resolving-knee...thic-remedies/

If that doesn't cure you then amputation is likely the only cure.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I always head straight to physios for muscular-skeletal issues. They know better than doctors, and aren't so keen to bill for an op.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        Are you still getting old?
        Boy and Howdy! I'm having some problems with the rotator cuff in my right shoulder ever since I painted my deck, it required a lot of over-head work. I thought I could get by just by lowering the weights in my weight routine by 10 pounds but it's not working. I may have to lay off some of my exercises for awhile.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I've got that issue in both shoulders due to dysplasure.

There are good light exercises you can do to ameliorate it.

Comment

Uh... Do you mean displeasure or dysplasia?
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

Whoops! The latter.

Comment

If it's any comfort, I'm 44 and in brilliant shape with no injuries whatsoever.
                The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

and just jinxed yourself
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I put it down to taking no exercise at all for the first 30 years of life, and then working up to prime fitness from then on. All those mis-spent years you lot spent at the gym or on the sports fields have taken their toll.
                    The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

I smoke, I drink, I gamble, I don't exercise save for the horizontal samba and to run away from responsibility, angry creditors and the tax man

Mrs Horse doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, exercises, eats well, does yoga, goes to church and helps people.

As a result the old filly puts up a pretty good chase for her age before I finally corner her for a little nuzzle with smelly decrepit old Horsie

And she gets the tumors

Life just isn't fair eh?
                      Last edited by Alexander's Horse; July 26, 2015, 06:04.
                      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                        I took an arrow to the knee at age 28 . Ended my adventuring days.
                        Damn orcs.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

but he gets the elf

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            I put it down to taking no exercise at all for the first 30 years of life, and then working up to prime fitness from then on. All those mis-spent years you lot spent at the gym or on the sports fields have taken their toll.
                            I reckon there's probably a fair bit of truth in that.

Comment

Yeah, less miles on the clock...
                              "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                                I smoke, I drink, I gamble, I don't exercise save for the horizontal samba and to run away from responsibility, angry creditors and the tax man

Mrs Horse doesn't smoke, doesn't drink, exercises, eats well, does yoga, goes to church and helps people.

As a result the old filly puts up a pretty good chase for her age before I finally corner her for a little nuzzle with smelly decrepit old Horsie

And she gets the tumors

Life just isn't fair eh?
                                Well I hope Mrs Horsie and all the foals are OK - but that shouldn't mean that you should become complacent...
                                "Aha, you must have supported the Iraq war and wear underpants made out of firearms, just like every other American!" Loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X