No announcement yet.

i made a rap song about homosexuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Al, I'm sorry that was pretty bad. I agree with Drake on your flow. Cake has better flow than you do right now.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

He is getting better. I still think he's in denial about the real need to improve his rhymes, but it pleases me to see that I'm not wasting my expert advice on a hopeless cause.

Comment

Thanks for checking it out.

Still waiting for someone gay to actually listen.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Are you trying to convince everyone you're a homosexual in the closet?

Also, your summary of teh founding father's actions is flawed. They didn't rebel against the British to escape religious persecution.

Comment

As part of terms of my early release, I must not review any artistic content on Apolyton for three months. So, please know that this isn't a review of your song so much as a summary denunciation of your skills as a rapper, your grotesque, menstrual-like flow and your underwhelming intelligence as a human being, and also know that, even if I were reviewing your song, it would only be by the most strained definition of the words "artistic" and "content" that I would be punished for it.

You start "Pride (and Prejudice)" with: "He said it weighs on him / physically and mentally / sometimes he wishes he was who he pretends to be / essentially, his destiny to keep a SE-CRET / 'cuz he said the way he feels isn't DE-CENT." Pride and Prejudice the novel, of course, begins, "It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good FOR-TUNE, says the way he feels isn't DE-CENT," which I always thought was why the book was famous, so this is a good first impression.

But then you start sounding like my friends when we get high and play Def Jam Rapstar for the 360, around the 1:23 mark. This is the point where you try to unnecessarily drag out the endings of a ton of words in an effort to lay your inner black full ****** on thick, like Kanye West. But if you were really black you would know that Ye only resorted to dragging out the endings of every other word in his songs after he got lazy, fat and famous. It's not something you do when you are trying to demonstrate your talent, or when you are trying to hook new listeners.

Suggested rap for your next song: "It was the best of times, it was the worst of rhymes."

You also talk about "3,000 year old texts" that "deny" gays rights, which is pretty lame, since really you can just take your whining and get behind everyone who has ever masturbated, or said things like "Jesus Christ," or yelled things like "JESUS CHRIST," or worn a condom, or been horny in the great big line of people the Church says are grave sinners.

Your biggest problem is just that this is so god damn boring. The beat never really changes, you occasionally raise your voice, and that's just it. If anyone played this track in a gay club everyone would leave. Like AIDS it will turn all the fruits into vegetables, which isn't going to get you any airplay or word of mouth.

Comment

Excellent non-review.

Comment

Where are the homos at?
                "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I really wanted a gay guy's opinion on this but Asher and MrFun are being jerks.

I have some other stuff up, too, rapping over the beats from Childish Gambino (Donald Glover) songs:

Heartbeat:

Freaks and Creeps:

Thank you for checking them out.
                  Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 7, 2012, 11:05.

Comment

Working...
                  X