Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i made a rap song about homosexuals

Tell me what you think:

Explore the largest community of artists, bands, podcasters and creators of music & audio

Pride (and Prejudice)
    Instrumental from "Life" by Proof and J Dilla (RIP both)

Thank you
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Yeah, I don't have to click that link to know that this was a bad idea.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Pretty darn good actually.

I like Fat Stinky Bish best though.

I didn't know Alby could rap. Well done.
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
          I didn't know Alby could rap.
          Well that's debatable. Figured you'd like my video game song better, though. I'm hesitant to share that Fat Stinky Bish song with people because people get offended easily.

Thank you for checking them out, though.

Still hoping one of our gay guys comes through and checks it out and tells me what they think.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

there's something wrong with your microphone. the voice sounds a bit off, hissing. also, your country is backwards.

Comment

Yea, the production quality is definitely lacking. But I wasn't expecting much in that department.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yeah I'm using a Logitech USB computer mic in a room not set up for recording. I wanted to get my delivery down before I spend money on a pre-amp and what not. I have a shure sm58 (not the best recording mic but still the best omni for its price) but I need a pre-amp to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                  Pretty darn good actually.

I like Fat Stinky Bish best though.

I didn't know Alby could rap. Well done.
                  I also preferred Fat Stinky Bish. Just as catchy as Rack City.

Comment

See that's the problem with hip hop right now Everyone likes me busting on a fat chick more than me rapping about gay rights.

Comment

gays > fat chicks

(in the better than sense, not the 'greater than' sense)

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                        gays > fat chicks

Yeah it'll take a lot of gays to equal even one fat chick, so definitely not the greater than sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                          Still hoping one of our gay guys comes through and checks it out and tells me what they think.
                          You're improving. Your flow is still inconsistent and a lot of your rhymes don't work (secret/decent and demanded/marriage were especially jarring), but you had some strong sections (:20 to :48 in particular, where a solid and interesting flow makes up for some failed rhymes). Keep practicing.

Comment

Flow is better on "Pride (and Prejudice)", but "Fat Stinky Bish" has better rhymes, probably because you weren't trying so hard to seem erudite.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
                              gays > fat chicks

disagree
                              fat chicks can lose weight and become ****able
                              although gay guys are well-groomed, well-dressed men (often with lots of disposable income) who don't compete for women

hmmm i change my mind

agree
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X