No announcement yet.

Shots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What? You're 21? No way it's been 6 years... oh, wait maybe it has...

My brother used to make dark beer. I think he eventually decided paying somebody else to make the beer was a more efficient use of resources.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Endmund Fitzgerald? Well, as long as the beer's good, I guess it's not too crass.
      John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I got my shots last year - Tdap and Pneumonia.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

I think the drinking age should be raised.

40 would be about right.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

When I was in college it was lowered to 18. Less than a decade later they began raising it again.
            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

tequila body shots ?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Just noticed your beer question - try :

Budweiser Budvar
                Chimay

Note: the Budvar has NOTHING to to with american budweiser wich I would call a good example of selling water under a false name.
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
                  I got my shots last year - Tdap and Pneumonia.
                  I'm going to do some mission work in the Phils... gotta get all kinds of shots.
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                    Just noticed your beer question - try :

Budweiser Budvar
                    Chimay

Note: the Budvar has NOTHING to to with american budweiser wich I would call a good example of selling water under a false name.
                    Budweiser Budwar is the only allowed beer sold under the Budweiser name in Europe. Has been so for decades afaik.
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                    X