No announcement yet.

Finally, Some Good News for Mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Destroying jobs is the cornerstone of civilization.
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• I do my best every day to destroy jobs at my own employer, and they love me for it

Comment

• I am majoring in computer science so I can write programs that will destroy lots and lots of jobs
        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• Most programmers are so bad they create jobs for decades to fix bugs and introduce new ones.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            We need someone like Mittens to restructure the executive branch.
            He's a party hack no more willing or capable of restructuring government than Obama was. "Hope and Change"

Comment

• You know what destroyed a lot of jobs? The industrial revolution

Comment

• So did Khmer Rouge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                  He's a party hack no more willing or capable of restructuring government than Obama was. "Hope and Change"
                  No more willing? Maybe. But Mittens is definitely more capable of restructuring government than incompetent amateur Obama was.

Comment

• Government is a different beast than business. Mitt is not an inspiring leader. He would be ineffectual as a president. (Not necessarily the worst thing. Bush and Obama inspired people towards some rather stupid goals.)

Comment

• Mitt has executive experience in government; he was governor of Massachusetts.

Comment

• Could he see Russia from there too?

Comment

• I don't get your point (if there is one).

Comment

Mitt has executive experience in government; he was governor of Massachusetts.
                            Hi.

Yes, and he did such a good job at it that he ran away from even attempting re-election because his approval rating was in the 30s.

Mitt Romney = Stan Gable.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                              bullying hurts someone else but nothing Romney did was against the law and even if it was, as a juvenile, it would have resulted in a detention, not legal action.

doing coke hurts no one but yourself but is a criminal offense.

So in the eyes of the law, Obama committed a crime. Romney gave someone a haircut against their will.
                              Are you ****ting me? Assault on another person vs. consensual drug use. You can't win an argument making asinine points like this, you know.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

I don't get your point (if there is one).
                                That's a given...

Comment

Working...
                                X