• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This map is a good guide to the distribution of RACIST REDNECKS:
    Spoiler:

Key: red = redneck

Comment

FIRST OF ALL DOUCHEBAG if Tennesee and arkansas are racist redneck ****holes than what is NEW YORK?

SECOND YES I am swore to defend the U.S. Constitution and all enemies foreign and domestic.

ND SECOND OF ALL, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO STATE BY STATE AND DISMEMBER YOUR ARGUMENT. ARKANSAS IS A CLINTON STRONGHOLD, , AND OBAMA FINISHED JUST 7 POINTS BEHIND OBAMA IN TENNESSEE, INVALIDATING ALLEGATIONS OF RACISM IN THAT STATE.

You are WRONG ON ALL COUNTS. I see you like DOGS did you know OBAMA EATS THEM. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-ate-dog-meat/
      Last edited by Wiglaf; May 10, 2012, 01:04. Reason: Jon Stewart is a tool

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
        FIRST OF ALL DOUCHEBAG if Tennesee and arkansas are racist redneck ****holes than what is NEW YORK?

SECOND YES I am swore to defend the U.S. Constitution and all enemies foreign and domestic.

ND SECOND OF ALL, I AM MORE THAN HAPPY TO GO STATE BY STATE AND DISMEMBER YOUR ARGUMENT. ARKANSAS IS A CLINTON STRONGHOLD, , AND OBAMA FINISHED JUST 7 POINTS BEHIND OBAMA IN TENNESSEE, INVALIDATING ALLEGATIONS OF RACISM IN THAT STATE.

You are WRONG ON ALL COUNTS. I see you like DOGS did you know OBAMA EATS THEM. http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...-ate-dog-meat/
        Those people in the video ARE NOT REDNECKS they are WELFARE BUMS. They are parasites who live off government money just like you do but without the pretense of pretending to "work". And in the video they clearly supported Obama, like any sane person would given the alternatives. Obama at least isn't a religious loon who has to cram ten children into a van to the point where there's no room for the dog. I see from your tiny, ugly avatar that you are a RMONEY shill so this discussion is over.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
          Those people in the video ARE NOT REDNECKS they are WELFARE BUMS. They are parasites who live off government money just like you do but without the pretense of pretending to "work". And in the video they clearly supported Obama, like any sane person would given the alternatives. Obama at least isn't a religious loon who has to cram ten children into a van to the point where there's no room for the dog. I see from your tiny, ugly avatar that you are a RMONEY shill so this discussion is over.
          You linked a video in this thread of 2 people in West Virginia and acted like that was somehow proof the whole state is racist. BUT WHEN CONFRONTED WITH FACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT all of New York, and most other states that go to Obama, are just mostly black racists and welfare queens, you clam up and claim that somehow I AM 'LIVING OFF GOVERNMENT MONEY.'

Comment

You linked a video in this thread of 2 people in West Virginia and acted like that was somehow proof the whole state is racist. BUT WHEN CONFRONTED WITH FACTUAL VIDEO EVIDENCE THAT all of New York, and most other states that go to Obama, are just mostly black racists and welfare queens, you clam up and claim that somehow I AM 'LIVING OFF GOVERNMENT MONEY.'
            Who gives you your paycheck? If you "work" for the government you live off taxpayer money. And idiot, you ignored the supplementary video evidence supplied by Oerdin. It's disturbing that someone on the government dole like yourself is siding with racist rednecks against welfare queens. You're basically a class traitor.

Comment

The vast majority of money comes from my inheritance, actually. It's not like I live off a government salary. I'm not that stupid.

What "supplementary video evidence" did Oerdin provide? A clip of 5 more white racists? Very significant and conclusive

Comment

You are clearly out of touch with real Americans who have to work for money and that's why you're unaware of the pervasive racism of rednecks. Like Mrs. Romney you ride RMONEY's penis and have never worked a day in your life.

Comment

That Bill Maher video is like 75% of Black people from the hood. Seriously.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

My neighbors include an older woman who has been on public assistance as an adult for at least 35 years. She lives with her ~30 year old daughter who has three kids, doesn't work; one of the kids has epilepsy so that's another SSI check on top of the normal dependents' benefits. The other daughter used to live there and she had two kids by the time she turned 18. She's in and out of jail, in and out of losing her kids to DHS, doesn't work, and sells her food stamps for cash (I no longer remember the going rate for food stamps in the hood; I want to say 30 cents on the dollar but it might be more; I forget). Don't get me started on the one son who is a career criminal.

My landlord is hesitant to take a job now because he doesn't want to risk making too much money or he'll lose his healthcare coverage (he has a heart condition). Just today he explored the possibility of going on disability (not sure what his disability would be but it doesn't matter, it can be made up). He said he can ideally make $1200/month on disability which is more than enough for him. I told him he'll want to work just to not be bored and he said he'll probably get some under the table job because obviously if he works legally, he won't be eligible for disability payments.

One of his sons is 19 now, receives food stamps, SSI, and health benefits and does not work. He has no intention of working. He has at least one kid but doesn't pay child support or give any support. He sleeps all day, goes to the bar, and sells his government health care Adderall to college students.

Oh and someone else told me just today about another scam that I didn't even know about because it doesn't hit the media. She's a tax accountant and former IRS employee who does tax returns for illegal immigrants (she has an office in another state). I was surprised that she requires no documentation to get them tax ID numbers and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS qualify for child tax credits!!!! She said she does hundreds of tax returns from illegal immigrants a year and they get significant refunds.

It's all a hustle. I don't know that white Democrats like Oerdin are really aware of how it goes down in the hood or what. Maybe that's the Democratic hustle to keep the Blacks on the new urban plantation.
                    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

RT

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      My neighbors include an older woman who has been on public assistance as an adult for at least 35 years. She lives with her ~30 year old daughter who has three kids, doesn't work; one of the kids has epilepsy so that's another SSI check on top of the normal dependents' benefits. The other daughter used to live there and she had two kids by the time she turned 18. She's in and out of jail, in and out of losing her kids to DHS, doesn't work, and sells her food stamps for cash (I no longer remember the going rate for food stamps in the hood; I want to say 30 cents on the dollar but it might be more; I forget). Don't get me started on the one son who is a career criminal.

My landlord is hesitant to take a job now because he doesn't want to risk making too much money or he'll lose his healthcare coverage (he has a heart condition). Just today he explored the possibility of going on disability (not sure what his disability would be but it doesn't matter, it can be made up). He said he can ideally make $1200/month on disability which is more than enough for him. I told him he'll want to work just to not be bored and he said he'll probably get some under the table job because obviously if he works legally, he won't be eligible for disability payments.

One of his sons is 19 now, receives food stamps, SSI, and health benefits and does not work. He has no intention of working. He has at least one kid but doesn't pay child support or give any support. He sleeps all day, goes to the bar, and sells his government health care Adderall to college students.

Oh and someone else told me just today about another scam that I didn't even know about because it doesn't hit the media. She's a tax accountant and former IRS employee who does tax returns for illegal immigrants (she has an office in another state). I was surprised that she requires no documentation to get them tax ID numbers and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS qualify for child tax credits!!!! She said she does hundreds of tax returns from illegal immigrants a year and they get significant refunds.

It's all a hustle. I don't know that white Democrats like Oerdin are really aware of how it goes down in the hood or what. Maybe that's the Democratic hustle to keep the Blacks on the new urban plantation.

Few posters on this board have your COURAGE to SAY WHAT IS RIGHT

I have had to endure people in front of me in Wendy's lines who hold everyhing up because they have to use the food stamps. Can anyone explain to me why the government even bothers to give out food stamps instead of MREs.
                      Last edited by Wiglaf; May 10, 2012, 07:56. Reason: PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME IN LINE DONT STAY THERE FOR LONG

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                        You are clearly out of touch with real Americans who have to work for money and that's why you're unaware of the pervasive racism of rednecks. Like Mrs. Romney you ride RMONEY's penis and have never worked a day in your life.
                        It is NOT POSSIBLE for a man to 'ride' another man's penis, unless you are suggesting you typically drive your car while facing backwards.

Comment

It is NOT POSSIBLE for a man to 'ride' another man's penis, unless you are suggesting you typically drive your car while facing backwards.
                          I have no idea how anal sex works. I plead ignorance on that subject.

Comment

Texting this video to an ex girlfriend: gay or not?

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

How are blacks the ones on a plantation if they receive benefits without doing any work? Doesn't that make them the plantation owners in your (ridiculous) analogy?

Comment

I think the idea is that it's a plantation insofar as it keeps them from progressing and doing meaningful things with their lives. Not a good metaphor, since in this case the "servitude" is self-imposed by ostensibly socially-conditioned laziness, but it sorta-kinda works. Of course, he's leaving out the possibility of lazy White, Asian and Latino people, and I know that the former, at least, exist.
                                1011 1100
                                Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Working...
                                X