Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Very Important Poll (which you may not wish to view at work)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
      Heterosexual males generally do not feel themselves to be at their peak at ~20.

JM
      I thought the physical peak is closer to age 30. Men gain a lot of strength over their 20's and are a lot stronger at 30 than they are at 20.

That's why the Marine Corps Combat Fitness Test has a portion where you press an ammo can for reps; the 27-39 demographic have to press it 97 times for a max score, whereas 17-26 only need 91 reps. The difference is because it is assumed usually very much correctly that guys in their 30's are stronger than guys in their early 20's.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If I recall, from studies of combat pilots, males reach peak reaction time and g-force resilience at 26-27 or so, though the best fighter pilots are a few years old due to experience.

Comment

Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
          If I recall, from studies of combat pilots, males reach peak reaction time and g-force resilience at 26-27 or so, though the best fighter pilots are a few years old due to experience.
          Athletics, too:

In running, the performance peaks at 25.99 ± 2.13 on average and the gathered peaks in all events range from 23.29 years old (10,000 m M) to 31.61 years old (Marathon M)
          Although part of the reason for this may be the culmination of X years of training necessary to reach their physical peak. I don't know that this is necessarily because 26 is the perfect age for track and field because of a biological reason or if it's because it marks, most likely, a little over a decade of serious training in the sport.
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

arm muscles

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
              arm muscles
              Ahem... I have respectable arms
              Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 9, 2012, 18:26.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Damn I wish I was gay. I'm in shape and tan. I'd get all the gay ass.
                    Last edited by Al B. Sure!; May 10, 2012, 03:11.

Comment

Hahahahahahaha....
                      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You're so ****in' gay Alby. Get over it.

Honestly every time you tell us how you wish you were gay, that only confirms precisely how gay you are.
                        If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Sexy lady: Hey Albie, want to come over to my place?
                          Albie: Sure, we can talk about nude male wrestling.
                          Sexy lady: What the hell?
                          Albie: Help me apolyton, I blew it again
                          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                              Which man is more sexually attractive to you? (you can still be straight and answer this question, bigot!)
                              I beg to differ.

Option 1; Of absolutely no interest
                              Option 2: Of absolutely no interest

There is thus no way of distinguishing between the two options.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                Sexy lady: Hey Albie, want to come over to my place?
                                Albie: Sure, we can talk about nude male wrestling.
                                Sexy lady: What the hell?
                                Albie: Help me apolyton, I blew it again
                                A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Working...
                                X