• Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	bender-289x300.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	9093287
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Name:	v-applause.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	9093289
        The enemy cannot push a button if you disable his hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
          are you intent on ruining this thread molly?
          No.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Zoetstofzoetje View Post
            funny and clever implies some general background knowledge present. some obscure reference to a footnote in the second edition (only that one) of an out-of-print 1978 encyclopaedic addendum, makes for very clever, and not funny.
            Could you cite which image I've posted you mean by this ? That would be quite helpful.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

• Originally posted by Combat Ingrid View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]171768[/ATTACH]
              Just to make it plain for those who haven't read the book or seen the film:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BooRadley.png
Size:	187.9 KB
ID:	9093295

Comment

• Top Gun beats that for two reasons:
                1. It's an actually good movie that people have actually seen.
                2. It's less gay, amazingly.

Name:	Top_Gun_Movie.jpg
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	9093296

Comment

• To kill a mockingbird was amazing.

THIS IS A PICTURE OF GOOSE OUT OF TOP GUN BEING DEAD
                  Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                  Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                  We've got both kinds

Comment

• Wait, that was to kill a mockingbird? **** I guess I'm the one with egg on my face then.

Pardon me for assuming that it was another 1860s Guyanese Literature reference by molly in an attempt to seem smart and sophisticated through knowledge of useless bull****.

also goose and Tom Cruise has this face on like "wtf man? What's this dead guy doing in my lap?"

Comment

• Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                      Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                      We've got both kinds

Comment

• If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
                        ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• That's reinforcing my picture not defeating it?

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                          We've got both kinds

Comment

Name:	Dr+Riviera.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	9093297

Comment

• Top Gun beats that for two reasons:
                              1. It's an actually good movie that people have actually seen.
                              2. It's less gay, amazingly.
                              closely followed by:

Wait, that was to kill a mockingbird? **** I guess I'm the one with egg on my face then.
                              Yeah- eggs benedict, scrambled, omelette Arnold Bennett and en cocotte.

I'm astonished you couldn't decipher those big letters spelling out the name of 'Boo Radley' - that was a bit of a hint to those brought up only on mall-friendly cinema.

Pardon me for assuming that it was another 1860s Guyanese Literature reference
                              What an unmitigated tw@at you are- although like many people I am familiar with 20th Century Guyanese literature through the works of E.R. Braithwaite.

an attempt to seem smart and sophisticated through knowledge of useless bull****.
                              A. It was no such thing

B. Why would I bother 'attempting' to seem smart and sophisticated in comparison with you ? What a ridiculous assertion.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly bloom View Post
                                closely followed by:

Yeah- eggs benedict, scrambled, omelette Arnold Bennett and en cocotte.

I'm astonished you couldn't decipher those big letters spelling out the name of 'Boo Radley' - that was a bit of a hint to those brought up only on mall-friendly cinema.

What an unmitigated tw@at you are- although like many people I am familiar with 20th Century Guyanese literature through the works of E.R. Braithwaite.

A. It was no such thing

B. Why would I bother 'attempting' to seem smart and sophisticated in comparison with you ? What a ridiculous assertion.
                                Plus, that's Robert ****ing Duvall, vs Tom "show me the money" Cruise.

Name:	Bunsen-Beaker-web.jpg
Size:	41.5 KB
ID:	9093298

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X