No announcement yet.

Are the rich paying their 'fair' share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's so interesting, because I've never owned a vehicle that wasn't RWD. That's something that wouldn't readily have occurred to me.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Really? You've never owned a truck? I don't know of any RWD trucks.

Comment

• I own a truck now, that I've driven for about 13 years.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
          That is BS. I learned to drive backwheel cars and have never got stuck. Front wheel are even easier.
          Pssst. Virginia in winter = no spikes, no chains, and no aggressive treading of any kind.

Also, the road surfaces there are made to do well in hot summers, not to remain "sticky" in cold winters.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            Really? You've never owned a truck? I don't know of any RWD trucks.
            I don't think that word means what you think it means.
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Mad Monk View Post
              Pssst. Virginia in winter = no spikes, no chains, and no aggressive treading of any kind.

Also, the road surfaces there are made to do well in hot summers, not to remain "sticky" in cold winters.
              Psst - danish winter :

Click image for larger version

Name:	bornholm-2-660.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.8 KB
ID:	9093084
              Click image for larger version

Name:	bornholm%u00252Bsnow.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	9093085

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• We get about 90 inches of snow a year up here; what do you get in viking land?

Comment

• That looks like at least 72" right there.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                  X