No announcement yet.

Are the rich paying their 'fair' share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Mazda 3 with a low tire pressure light on? One of these things is not like the other.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      2009 Mazda 3 with a low tire pressure light on? One of these things is not like the other.
      Best car on Apolyton, apparently.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I upgraded from a 1994 Mercury Sable to a 2011 Toyota Camry last year.
        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

• Nice. The Dakota was a trade up from a 1986 Sable.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaguar View Post
            I upgraded from a 1994 Mercury Sable to a 2011 Toyota Camry last year.
            Does it spin out in the snow like Kuci's Prius?
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

• I drive a 2004 (maybe 2003?) Honda CRV (with snow tires half of the year, of course).

Comment

• Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
                Does it spin out in the snow like Kuci's Prius?
                No cars spin out in the snow if driven right
                With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• The Prius does. I have a couple friends with Priuses (Prii?) plus Kuci and all of them tell me they can't even handle the light snow we get in the DC area.

Comment

The Prius does. I have a couple friends with Priuses (Prii?) plus Kuci and all of them tell me they can't even handle the light snow we get in the DC area.
                    That is BS. I learned to drive backwheel cars and have never got stuck. Front wheel are even easier.
                    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Light RWD cars are scary in the snow. You just have to drive a lot slower and more carefully.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Light RWD cars are scary in the snow.
                        No they aren't - you just have to learn how to drive them.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

The Prius does. I have a couple friends with Priuses (Prii?) plus Kuci and all of them tell me they can't even handle the light snow we get in the DC area.
                          Yeah. Getting home during the Snowlocaust last year sucked.

Comment

• Believe me, I remember how Dad had to drive out in his SUV to get you out of that ditch.

Comment

• You must be misremembering, because dad never actually made it there. Also, it was a hill.

Comment

Light RWD cars are scary in the snow. You just have to drive a lot slower and more carefully.
                                Driving a rear wheel drive in Rochester is sort of like signing your own death warrant.

Comment

Working...
                                X