X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is circumcision more ascetic?

Well?

no
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Could be if we are using the definition of 'ascetic' as, "a person who dedicates his life to a pursuit of contemplative ideals and practices extreme self-mortification for religious reasons." Circumcision could be considered extreme self-mortification.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Anything could be considered anything, if anyone tries hard enough.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          Anything could be considered anything, if anyone tries hard enough.
          You are very smart and observant.
          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Keep it to yourself. I'm on a covert mission.

Comment

Working...
            X