Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
    The Killing? Really? After stealing my time last season with false promises I am done with them. Who killed Rosie? I no longer care.
    The fact that I was "disappointed" with the end of last season (Like just about everybody) doesn't change the fact that it was a great show. The acting was great, and with the exception of how they decided to leave everybody hanging to have a second season, the writing was excellent. I really enjoyed last season, and so far, I'm enjoying the new season. Like Justified, it's a different kind of show. And I give them a lot of credit. I'll continue watching and enjoying the show.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Are you a Cubs fan?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I started watching season 1 and I'm about halfway through it. The episode where the dentist on the run from the mob and the US Marshals makes a run for the border was kind of dumb; why hire a smuggler to get you across the border when you can just walk across at the official crossing without any ID checks or anything else? Also I know they're trying to make the guy look macho but he'd get fired for always going in without back up and getting into gun fights every other day. Still, the series is kind of fun to watch even if it has obvious flaws.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

It gets a lot better after the first few episodes.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
            I started watching season 1 and I'm about halfway through it.
            Me also. I tried to purchase the DVD but found it unavailable at FOUR different locations.

Back to watching online.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
              It gets a lot better after the first few episodes.
              The show really does grow on you
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X