Clear All

• Justified

Holy mother****ing ****snacks, what the **** was that ****

Best show on TV, bar none.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

What is Mad Men
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I'm sorry, we're going to have to deduct $2000 for that incorrect question.

Comment

Archer?
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Guy... I had never heard about Justified before you brought it up in another thread (I think it was you) Since then, I've watched the series from the beginning and have now caught up.
          While I don't think it's the greatest show ever... it is really good, and well worth watching. It's very different from most shows, and I love the "characters"... THANKS!
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Indeed, I am doing the Lord's work.

I'll grant Archer "best show on TV, comedy division" happily.

Comment

Guynemer is correct. You should all go download both shows right now.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Troll hard or go home.

Comment

Guynemer is always praising something with so much hyperbole... Everything's always the most amazing thing ever.
                  "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                  "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I said it is the best show on TV. I didn't say the best show "ever"; it is the best show currently airing.

The best show ever, of course, is Deadwood.

Comment

****snacks? That's a first for me.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, True Blood, Dexter, The Killing, but Justified is one of those different kind of shows, and is excellent. And while I'm enjoying season three, I still think season one was the best.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Put me down as a Justified fan as well. Although perhaps not as enthusiastic as guy. My wife calls it the most depressing show on TV and then goes on to make comments of that being the reason I like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            I'm a big fan of Game of Thrones, True Blood, Dexter, The Killing, but Justified is one of those different kind of shows, and is excellent. And while I'm enjoying season three, I still think season one was the best.
                            The Killing? Really? After stealing my time last season with false promises I am done with them. Who killed Rosie? I no longer care.

I did watch the pilot for Justified this afternoon. It looks worth spending for the DVDs.
                            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              I said it is the best show on TV. I didn't say the best show "ever"; it is the best show currently airing.

The best show ever, of course, is Deadwood.
                              Justified is an echo of Deadwood, but an echo of Deadwood is better than just about anything else out there.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X