San Diego Muslim mother beaten to death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Yeah when our only resident San Diegan has posted anti-Arab comments, referred to Arabs as "Sand ******s", made comments about "Hairy Persian women", and has professed support for the nuclear genocide of millions of Muslims... I'm surprised such a tragedy didn't occur sooner in the San Diego area, which actually has a very large Iraqi population.

To be fair, though, the story seems questionable. As the Zimmerman/Trayvon case shows, there may be something more to this case. It seems odd only the woman was targeted, she was killed the moment that none of her family were around, there was no report of a break-in, etc.
    With your racism and ignorance regarding Europeans (and, well, anywhere outside of Philadelphia from what I can tell), my pity-o-meter is showing very little deflection.
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
      You know, Al, I think liking good food is the sign of a civilised human. It doesn't necessarily mean gluttony, but just liking to eat well. Just because you would rather fill yourself with fast food crap or whatever, don't take it out on others.
      You know what I look like. You think I eat fast food?

I mean I probably could but I'm not.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
        You know what I look like. You think I eat fast food?

I mean I probably could but I'm not.
        But food you eat is not as good as what Dingleberry eats.
        Graffiti in a public toilet
        Do not require skill or wit
        Among the **** we all are poets
        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
        X