12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

me an leonardo gonna **** HIM
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

As I wrote last week, Gadahn hated Fox News (“falls into the abyss”); he liked MSNBC but complained about the firing of Keith Olbermann; he had mixed feelings about CNN (better in Arabic than in English) and made flattering comments about CBS and ABC. Basically, he wanted to play them all off to al-Qaeda’s best advantage. He also mentioned print journalists, most prominently Robert Fisk of The Independent of Britain. He cites three Americans (“Brian Russ,” “Simon Hirsh” and “Jerry Van ****”), though it’s uncertain whom he meant. ...

In the letter, the media adviser focuses on “how to exploit” the 10th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001, on television. He worries that CNN “seems to be in cooperation with the government more than the others,” though he praises its “good and detailed” Arabic coverage. “I used to think that MSNBC channel may be good and neutral a bit,” he continues, but then notes the firing of Olbermann.

Praise Allah for this story.

Comment

Keith Olbermann: Al Qaeda's Most Trusted News Commentator
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

That was never really in doubt, but it's nice to have definitive proof.

Comment

After all Fox News has done for al-Qaeda.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

They are just trying to help Fox out, so they can keep helping AQ
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Denial is the first step on the path to acceptance.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      They are just trying to help Fox out, so they can keep helping AQ
                      Clearly.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X