Why isn't this murder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    Well since the Black Panther stuff is being posted like a week late, I guess you all don't know that Spike Lee re-tweeted Zimmerman's home address...
    Thank God for celebrities; how else would our justice system work?
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

• High school Trayvon Martin protestors ransack a Walgreens:

I expected more ransacking. They kind of flash mobbed the place and stole ****.
      Last edited by Al B. Sure!; March 27, 2012, 16:03.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Thank God for celebrities; how else would our justice system work?
        Another option and not better

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          High school Trayvon Martin protestors ransack a Walgreens:

I expected more ransacking. They kind of flash mobbed the place and stole ****.
          Definitely not the creme de la creme of the american high school students, at least in terms of intelligence
          Some of the students dropped their IDs on the way out of the store, police said, so investigators have an idea of who was inside. ...
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by regexcellent View Post
            I doubt politics will be too involved in his actual trial...
            So pushing the trial to appease the mob is okay?

Apparently your system can't be trusted by your citizens to do what it needs to do. See my original point.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• As to the fairness of the inevitable trial - I remember OJ and saw what happens to your jury system when race enters the discussion (as it usually does with you guys).
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                So pushing the trial to appease the mob is okay?

Apparently your system can't be trusted by your citizens to do what it needs to do. See my original point.
                Whether there is a trial has nothing to do with what a bunch of stupid ****s think.

Comment

As to the fairness of the inevitable trial - I remember OJ and saw what happens to your jury system when race enters the discussion (as it usually does with you guys).
                  if the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!
                  "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

• Originally posted by gribbler View Post
                    Whether there is a trial has nothing to do with what a bunch of stupid ****s think.
                    Really?

Do you think he will be tried?

If yes - Do you think he would have been tried without all the media attention?

Comment

Really?

Do you think he will be tried?

If yes - Do you think he would have been tried without all the media attention?
                      I don't have the necessary knowledge to answer those questions. Neither do you, you prejudiced ********.

Comment

• Prejudiced ********?

WTF?

Comment

• When did you go Complete *******?

Comment

• There you go folks, the race card at play.

Comment

When did you go Complete *******?
                              When did you start making unfounded criticisms of the US?

Comment

There you go folks, the race card at play.
                                Don't think we haven't noticed your WHITE ferret

Comment

Working...
                                X