Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
    I thought Republicans are high on politeness
    Like the one that yelled "YOU LIE!" when Obama was making a speech?

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
      I don't see any gays throwing a fit here because someone had a different definition of gay
      I was corrected by Imran when I referred to Ben as being 'gay for Doug Flutie'. I meant that literally, not as an insult synonymous with bad, stupid, etc. Ben has a homosexual crush on Doug Flutie.

Nevertheless, I was warned that that usage would not be tolerated here.

And that's not even the improper usage. I called him gay just as everyone here calls me gay... although the difference is, for me, it is not a one-off, it's repeated constantly as a personal attack against me.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Considering he's just mocking your "I just found out vogueing is gay" thread, your complaint/warning to Guy disingenuous in the extreme, Alby.

Also stupid.
        But voguing actually is popular among and has its origins within the gay community.

And **** copy-cat threads. They're ****ing stupid and annoying. Other forums don't do this dumb ****.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I was corrected by Imran when I referred to Ben as being 'gay for Doug Flutie'. I meant that literally, not as an insult synonymous with bad, stupid, etc. Ben has a homosexual crush on Doug Flutie.

Nevertheless, I was warned that that usage would not be tolerated here.

And that's not even the improper usage. I called him gay just as everyone here calls me gay... although the difference is, for me, it is not a one-off, it's repeated constantly as a personal attack against me.
          What do you mean, a personal attack? There's nothing wrong with being gay. Come out of the closet already.

Comment

Originally posted by gribbler View Post
            What do you mean, a personal attack? There's nothing wrong with being gay. Come out of the closet already.
            It's a personal attack because I'm not gay.

Comment

Yeah, like if you said he was black that would totally be a personal attack. False claims about identity are always offensive.
              1011 1100
              Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Alby, I would suggest that making 35% of the first 20 posts in a copycat thread is a piss-poor way of expressing your dislike for them.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Alby, I would suggest that making 35% of the first 20 posts in a copycat thread is a piss-poor way of expressing your dislike for them.
                  35% of the posts on Apolyton are about me, anyway.

And I actually did not realize this was a copy-cat thread until you said something because it's like a week late.

Comment

Al, you are rapidly becoming as easy to troll as Sloww.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

next they'll be telling us Guitar Hero is gay

Comment

Gay is not a negative term. You're using it in a negative light. That is offensive and you have no ground to stand on here with your usage. I suggest you change it and/or apologize because this is a bannable offense here.
                        There is no such thing as bannable offense here. Banning is best regarded as an astonishing achievement requiring monumental efforts over a very long time period.

I feel inspired to start a "I just found out homosexuals are gay" thread.

Should I?

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                          I mean, actually believing that the interests that control this country give a **** that we think? Totally gay.
                          You keep thinking that way. One less vote that I have to cancel out.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                            There is no such thing as bannable offense here.
                            Tell that to Ben.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

loinburger is a pus*y, and he's gay. I guess he's actually a lesbian.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
                                There is no such thing as bannable offense here. Banning is best regarded as an astonishing achievement requiring monumental efforts over a very long time period.

I feel inspired to start a "I just found out homosexuals are gay" thread.

Should I?
                                How about a "gays aren't gay thread?"
                                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
                                X