X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just some pictures of Nazis

Nothing much here. Just pictures of Nazis:

"Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Photoshopped
    Blah

Comment

I thought it might have to do with this:

NEW WESTMINSTER, British Columbia, Feb. 3 (UPI) -- Canadian members of white supremacist and neo-Nazi groups called a recent hacking of their Web sites an "invasion of privacy," officials said.

A European hacking group Wednesday released a list of names and contact information for 74 Canadians with ties to the hate groups on a Web site called nazi-leaks.net, which is now offline, the Canadian Broadcasting Corp. reported.

"It is an invasion of privacy," said Joel Henry of Langley, British Columbia. "I have my beliefs and I still have my beliefs. It's just certain members of the group want to go out and beat the [expletive] out of people and I don't condone that."

New Westminster police detective Terry Wilson, head of the British Columbia hate crime team, said his team isn't sure if the hacked information is useful or not.

"Membership [in these groups] is not against the law," he said. "It's when your motivations make you do criminal offenses, that's when it becomes a police issue and that's when the B.C. hate crime team and other hate crime teams across the country get involved."

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-Ne...#ixzz1lOZr0zoU
      Funny stuff! Dozens of pictures were released to the media and are being circulated. These were pics that were on private member sites, not for public display.

Click image for larger version

Name:	d0bb4_hi-bc-120202-neo-nazis-6col.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	9092784

Now the poor neo-nazis are upset their bosses, friends and family might see the pics. hahaha
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; February 4, 2012, 04:01.
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

The German army had quite a lot of units from Turkmenistan. Very few survivors, though- when repatriated at the end of the war they tended to be shot on sight.
          The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Thanks for sharing, Albert Speer.
            If there is no sound in space, how come you can hear the lasers?
            ){ :|:& };:

Comment

Originally posted by Hauldren Collider View Post
              Thanks for sharing, Albert Speer.
              I just wish I knew this stuff in middle/high school. Would have blown some budding young minds

Wonder why this history is kept so relatively silent.

Comment

It isn't. The Nazis had a well-established track record of using absolutely anyone who fitted their current agenda, regardless of how absurd it might seem when viewing the bigger picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  I just wish I knew this stuff in middle/high school. Would have blown some budding young minds.

It's not so surprising given the old "the enemy of my enemy is my 'friend'" rule.
                  Blah

Comment

There's a classic story about how one of the first group of "German" soldiers captured at D-Day were actually Korean.

They'd been forced to fight for Japan. Then captured by the Russians and forced to fight in the Red Army. Then captured by the Germans and sent West to fight there. That's the story behind the 7th photo Speer posted- the chap looks quite glum, and I can't blame him.

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post

Wonder why this history is kept so relatively silent.
                      I have at least five or six general books on WWII and the Third Reich which mention recruitment of soldiers from 'races' not necessarily seen to be Aryan, including the Ukrainians, Bosnian Muslims, Arabs and others.

Nazi race science was hardly rigorous or indeed 'science' as we think of it today.
                      Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

There were even units within the Waffen-SS which were recruited from foreigners ... aside from the Division SS-Wiking (which recruited from scandinavian countries) they had several SS-Divisions for people from eastern european countries and even some smaller turkish muslim SS-units (considering their gorget patches I assume the soldiers of Pic 6 are members of such a muslim SS-Verband)

Considering the fact that the SS was (at least initially) considered to be the elite of the elite into to which only arians should belong, the practice of establishing more and more foreign SS units during the course of the war is indeed interesting
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I'm not sure why this is such a shock to Al. The Germans impressed locals into service in all of their occupied lands. Who else would they take in African countries?

Also, fighting for the German Army did not make one a Nazi, any more than fighting in Desert Storm made one a Republican. The vast majority of the Wehrmacht were not Nazis.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
                            It isn't.
                            It is in the United States. This is not taught in American schools.

Comment

And the War of 1812 isn't taught in British schools. History is an extremely large subject.

Comment

Working...
                              X